Reviews for Handwriting
Starleaf chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This is so cute! I love it.

I don't really see it as humorous... I see it as more like, feeling as if you're falling in love with your handwriting as you write, because you love writing, itself. But that's just me and my over-dramatic point of view. haha.

Okay, let's see if I can write an in-depth review on this. xD

-Flow: It flowed well. It could be read with pauses or as one full sentence, and sound nice either way.

-Technical Aspects: The simplicity of the style really compliments the subject. Handwriting is such a simple thing, but it's unique to everyone and it's easy to fall in love with the prettiest scripts. :D

-Word choice: again, the simplicity of the word choice really worked well for it. I love that you were able to accomplish what you did with so few words and such a simple subject.

-Subject: I love the subject! I have a thing for handwriting... I can't stand my own, but when I see pretty handwriting I can't help but stare at it. haha. I want to work on mine .
Esther Jade chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Lovely little poem. It's quirky and it made me smile. ;)
herpius derpius7 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
"I love the tone behind this."

I agree completely with that reviewer.
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
haha no philosophy here :) you found something about yourself you can love, I told you you could.

I like the poem too, very simple, but it says a lot.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Interesting... I love how you dont let the reader know what you were writing. That was really great
Rock Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I love the tone behind this.

-Alex