Reviews for Haunting Pasts
Kessa Queen of Night chapter 10 . 6/18/2003
very awome fic...u're very talanted & i can't wait 4 the next chapter.
escapereality chapter 10 . 4/21/2002
awesome story! please write more!
Carina chapter 10 . 12/6/2001
Hey this is great! I didn't even realize it when I ran out of chapters to read! *L* Keep it up!
Delyera chapter 10 . 5/27/2001
Ooh! I really like this story! Your writing is unique and descriptive and the storyline is creative! Keep on writing; I will be checking for updates every day!
Margaret chapter 10 . 5/26/2001
"I was a teenage vampire!" I originally started reading b/c the vampire stuff intrigued me, and now that it's turned a little more formulaic teenage romance material, I'm still interested in what's coming up next! I think that you have a strength in writing- even when plot falters, dialogue is usually realistic and your descriptions are word-perfect. I'll read the rest as soon as it's up!
Jaime the Skater666 chapter 6 . 5/3/2001
I love this story
OYCBambiyahoo.com chapter 6 . 4/30/2001
well it's kinda creepy but please do keep on writin I want to see what's next k? _
puppydr chapter 5 . 4/21/2001
great story! though maybe u should category this under novel instead of short story.

cant wait for the other chapters
OYCBambiyahoo.com chapter 4 . 4/16/2001
cool story but don't leave me hanging get the next one up K! _
Princess MacEaver chapter 3 . 4/15/2001
What? I don't get more? Definitely you need to continue with this! I don't read much on vampires or that sort of thing, but I really think you are a talented writer. Just make sure you try to avoid the usual vampire story cliches, I think you write so well it would be a shame if your story fizzled out here. I'm going to read your next chapters as soon as they're up. (I hope they're coming!)
me chapter 2 . 4/12/2001
wierd. very wierd. you're a good author though.
Richard chapter 2 . 4/12/2001
That's really good. Unexpected, maybe a little unhinged from the earlier chapter, but still good
Angel Padfoot chapter 2 . 4/11/2001
Cool, I can't wait to see where this is going!