Reviews for Just One Day
casi chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I'm sorry things are bad most of the time, i iwh they wren't, i wish you were happy all the time.

And hun, i have cryed over you...many times, I try to put myself in your place but its impossible for me to imagin the pain you go through every day dealing with your friends and yoru family. I try, and just seeing the pain i can see how hard this is for you... i would like to see it from your point of view, so that i could tell you that i understand everything and maybe then i could help you more.

I love you Stix *hugs*

casi
scoreboards.on.bedposts chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
sitx, doll. everything will be okay. I know how you feel... if you need someone, i'm here. always.

Starleaf chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I liked it, but this review isn't about the story.

Things WILL be okay, hun, you just have to think positively.

Writing always makes me feel better. I don't know your situation, but maybe if you try writing something happy it will make you feel better. Sounds naive, but its worth a try.
sweets555 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
i think in a tiny and hardly comparable way, i know what you mean.

i love it hun, great job.

sweets
Ezio. The Sentinel chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
From what it sounds like, no one else could handle being in your place. I'm beginning to see that you are a very strong person. Just take care, people who rely on you will begin to take it for granted. They will cry on your shoulder, and when the time comes, not have the decency to give you a dry shirt. Take care of yourself first. Make sure you've got someone to catch you when you fall, if you fall. Excellent poem, as always.

No worries,

Thermite
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This was an incredibly strong build from start to the end, I especially felt the rythme of the pressure you felt with the italics that superseded each stanza. You didn't break it, which made this piece more whole. You wonderfully summed up your emotions and I can really relate to this piece.

I was so tempted to write 'lolz cool i luv ur work' for some reason but I didn't want you to reach through your cp and wring my neck :P
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
heh I promise you I WOULD do this, but I dont think I can do anything but the second and third thing. Believe you are not alone though, because the horrible truth is you are not alone.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I understands. i understand more than anybody will fucking understand. ..so...you're not alone. Yeah, i wish somebody would put him AND her in my shoes and see how they felt when i kicked then to the lowest they could go.

grr. wow...i'm pissed now...)not nesscisarlily a bad thing.)

Keep up the updates.