Reviews for Grasping at Straws
Hannah.books chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Oh Fort Sumter. XD
And General Grant fought in that battle too...
lol nice
shann-ng chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
i loveeee their relationship!
shann-ng chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
OH MY GOD! i just found this! this is amazing, you deserve way more updates! You have a brilliant storyline and characters i'm in love with. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS! you truly are an amazing author
anonymousvoice chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
absolutely LOVE this! pleeaaaseeee update soon..it's really good and i wanna know what happens
aby pwn u chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
:) I Like it! UPDATE SON! It's cool how she can be one of the guys but not at the same time.I LOVE how you wrote this, its fairly easy to mess up if you're writing a story like this.
Kalilah chapter 8 . 9/13/2010
Haha I'm a total Yoshi fan xD One of the easiest to control and not such a bad speed .. depending on the car I guess. Loving the story but it doesn't look like it's been updated for over a year so I won't be too hopeful for updates anytime soon. I'll probably just try use my imagination. Though it's a bit hard seeing as I totally can't predict what will happen next or how the relationship will turn out (Sort of). Anyway I've read your other stories, well most of the completed ones and frankly I'm falling in love. _
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
I lurve it :)

My friend .trees told me you were awesome, so I decided to read one of them. And this one caught my eye :) The only thing I don't like about it is that IT'S NOT FINISHED! So, keep writing, and I'll go check out some of your finished ones in the meantime. I WANT A NEW CHAPTER UP BY...WEDNESDAY! I think that's a reasonable date isn't it? :)
hw.hurts.trees chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
NEXT CHAPTERR PLEAASE :)

ITS REAALLY GOOD

omg i LOVE alex and hunter
scarletfleur chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
this is a brilliant story and i love all th characters!

flunkybubbleshorts chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
I like this story... is it going to be updated? :)
BoredumKillsTheBeast chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
I love Mario Kart I sadly only have it for the super nintendo cause my dads and old loser...sigh still a good game though:)
BeingMyself chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
“And Lily’s a prude whothat doesn’t date." Bottom.

There's more at the top but I can't find them.

"Melanie Kerry, a close friend of Sara’s (and by friends I mean that they were ‘whores who decided to work together instead of fighting for business’)." Loved this sentence. Very clever.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
Oh those cheatin' boys. ;)

Great chap!

I love that Allie was asleep at 1am. I'm never asleep at that time, even on school days ;)
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
Haha, love this story!

Is it the Falls in love with new guy cliche?

Cause Brother's best friend seems more likely...
Lowar chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
"Nothing to see," I laughed out loud at that one. I love this story so far.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »