Reviews for Losing Isn't All That Bad
The Beauty of Lies chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Aww so cute and fluffy! I kind of wish my school life had gone down like that with boys, i really do! But then again, this love offluffiness and romance isn't something i advertise. XD its just as well though, a good piece of work you've written here that anyone above 10 can relate to, nothing compares to the confession of liking someone nerves and jitters, and i felt just about as awkward as Brooke did, reading how she felt. Hmm, middle school flashbacks anyone?
Bubbly Girl chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
SO cute! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
heal me forever chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
its adorble :)
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
So amazing ;)
PeanutButterKnife chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Stop writing such cute things. I don't want to get too behind on my homework, okay? You're making it hard to resist stalking your stories. *ahem* OH MY GOD, this was adorable. It's like you took every girlish fantasy I've ever had about guys I don't really know and just, like, wrote a story. Right down to the mad hacky sack skills. I admire Brooke a lot. I will never have the ovaries to do what she did... In sixth grade, a mean girl told a boy I liked him and he sat in front of me in gym and I panicked so badly and it was so scary. It was ridiculous.

I love Lord of the Rings... and I love Harry Potter... I just love them both so much. So much. But that's not related to what I think of your story, so, uh... yeah (The Hobbit trailer looks so fantastic). Okaybye.
Dysphoric Euphoria chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Yet another review coming your way!

This was beautiful, just like all your stories that I have read so far :) Ryan is amazing and Brooke's got balls and this story was just a really nice read. Also, the ending was quite possibly the cutest touch you could have added.
Riya chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
i love ALL your stories!

i've now read them all and i have to say you are the BEST auther ever!

i cant wait for more of your stories!
Linnea7 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Ha ha! I really liked the ending. Ryan's green post-it note idea was sweet!
LanternLight13 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Sweet :)
Only If You Wish It chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Ep! So cute!
ghurl00 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
This is so adorable! I like it!:)
ohmysterygirl chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
you have the cutest stories !
Ngoc1231 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
That is adorably cute. I like the post-it note thing.

And the first thing that popped in my head when he said that he would kiss her was that 'well either way.. it is pretty much in her favor, she really can't loose' :D

Love the story!

*Ngoc1231*
productofdreams chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
you may be my favoritest oneshot writer of all time. seriously. you have the art of cuteness, in which you can make any situation utterly adorable rather than weird and eyebrow raising. I tip my hat to you good ma'am, and may you never lose your love of writing.

productofdreams
Artume chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Aw, I really liked that! I liked the whole simplicity of the one-shot, without any needless complications or distractions. Well done! I loved both parts! :)
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »