Reviews for Losing Isn't All That Bad
Zippy424 chapter 2 . 10/29
nawww that was adorable
guest chapter 2 . 3/29
And your writing is cute too :-*
Be-U-tiful chapter 2 . 2/14
Oh this was so cute! Loved it :)
kanary98 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
The Beauty of Lies chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Aww so cute and fluffy! I kind of wish my school life had gone down like that with boys, i really do! But then again, this love offluffiness and romance isn't something i advertise. XD its just as well though, a good piece of work you've written here that anyone above 10 can relate to, nothing compares to the confession of liking someone nerves and jitters, and i felt just about as awkward as Brooke did, reading how she felt. Hmm, middle school flashbacks anyone?
Bubbly Girl chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
SO cute! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
heal me forever chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
its adorble :)
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
So amazing ;)
PeanutButterKn1fe chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Stop writing such cute things. I don't want to get too behind on my homework, okay? You're making it hard to resist stalking your stories. *ahem* OH MY GOD, this was adorable. It's like you took every girlish fantasy I've ever had about guys I don't really know and just, like, wrote a story. Right down to the mad hacky sack skills. I admire Brooke a lot. I will never have the ovaries to do what she did... In sixth grade, a mean girl told a boy I liked him and he sat in front of me in gym and I panicked so badly and it was so scary. It was ridiculous.

I love Lord of the Rings... and I love Harry Potter... I just love them both so much. So much. But that's not related to what I think of your story, so, uh... yeah (The Hobbit trailer looks so fantastic). Okaybye.
Dysphoric Euphoria chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Yet another review coming your way!

This was beautiful, just like all your stories that I have read so far :) Ryan is amazing and Brooke's got balls and this story was just a really nice read. Also, the ending was quite possibly the cutest touch you could have added.
Riya chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
i love ALL your stories!

i've now read them all and i have to say you are the BEST auther ever!

i cant wait for more of your stories!
Linnea7 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Ha ha! I really liked the ending. Ryan's green post-it note idea was sweet!
LanternLight13 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Sweet :)
Only If You Wish It chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Ep! So cute!
ghurl00 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
This is so adorable! I like it!:)
75 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »