Reviews for Tissues And Romance Novels
DofD chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
The perfect cliche.
DorkExpress chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
You sure know how to write some fluff!

XOXO
CMTaylor chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aww I love these little high school stories...brings me back :) I sound like I'm 90 really I'm not...lol. Cute ending!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Haha that was so cute :) she did exactly as i would react in a situation. and i love how you instigated justin's realization by using brandon :D
reindrops chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Gaaaah. Homigosh, cliche. I thought this wouldn't have a happy ending because of the Drama category. I really enjoyed reading this. I like the name Erica and I love that she's been a strong girl throughout the story.
witeaya chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
i like story but i cant help but not like justin till the end.

maybe a scene at school after the make up will make the story or his story stronger and sweeter.
Freakleash chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I really like this. It is maybe a bit rushed, but it's not too bad. Although I think there should have been a sort-of-epilogue of them in school. You know, to show how he really doesn't care anymore, etc. And no, it isn't just so there'd be more of the story for me to read :)
FictionismyGame chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
hahahaha...sorry I had to laugh, b/c a walk to remember is my favorite movie...kind of messed up huh? It's just kind of funny b/c she used it has a break up movie and I'm almost entirely immune to it now that I only cry a little bit at the very end...I still love it though :) sry, just had to say that. Good story though.
Pranali chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Aw. Too cute!
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Awe. That's a freaking adorable ending. Is it shameful to say that I cried? Well, I don't care. Because I did. So don't make fun of me, I'm an emotional person. :)
jorie chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
aw.. short but sweet...

nice work! )
Natasha Dust chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
He was such a jerk... *grr*

But... he said he'd make it up to her in the end... :D

Even expressed his feelings when it's one of his weaknesses. ;)
jamandblueberry chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Ga...Justin is still a jerk but aw it was so sweet...
Acaylee chapter 1 . 10/21/2010