Reviews for Tissues And Romance Novels
omgosh.

justin

is absolutely gorgeous.

i miss your stories

and how they have EVERYTHING i love.
hellobeasty chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
too cute for words!
hurt behind a smile chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
way awesome.

i lovee it.

]
x3life chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
omgg this was so cute! loved it ) his whole freaking out thing that she was getting asked out... so funny! how did they even meet and talk if they didnt in school though?
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
go girl! haha...nice story. I didn't really feel that it was rushed. I mean unless you count how the week literally flew by. But that's common. Nice one-shot. I'm totally into good one-shots right now :)
chel bel chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Haha, this is so perfect. I loved the part where she told him off. Good job :)
Kadekksys chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
aw! I like it. Cute! when I got to the part where he threw the guy up against the locker, I said to my friend "I'm reading a really good one-shot. Want me to send you the link?" haha! I liked it. I felt like she maybe took him back too quickly, but eh, love is love is love. What'd ya do? Anyways, very nice. :)
mia5081 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Loved it! I especially liked the way you made it very realistic; the little snippets of Justin's character that make the reader really look at him, rather than just classify him as the stereotypical popular guy.

Great job!

~Mia
Noie chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Great one-shot. It was nice to see the guy visibly upset in this story! Thanks for posting!
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
That was great! I nearly burst out laughing when she said, 'project'. I was like yay go her! But it was cute of Justin to get all jealous, even though he was pretty mean with the whole 'no looking/talking/smiling at school' thing.

Great story, I love happy endings!

Write more! :D
SimplySweetnSour chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
darn, no inspiration. this was cute though :)
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9