Reviews for Fleur de Lys
J.A. Fletcher chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Why do I have the strange feeling that two things are going to happen? Hm, Sissi.

Anyway, great story, though it has a few, very few, spelling and grammer errors. You tell us alot about the girl, though I totally forgot her name, sorry, totally spacing out right now.
theLouvre chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
this story is INCREDIBLE, i kid you not. you hold a lot of emotion in your chapters, which is probably your best thing in your stories.

i'm adding this to my favourites list - if you don't mind?
Friend of the ABC chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
Great story! I can't wait to see what happens next.

One thing, though... If I remember my lessons from French class correctly, you don't put a period after the abbreviaiton of Madame. So it'd be just Mme Phoebus. Please check with a genuine French person! I think only Monsieur has a period after it, so it'd be M. so and so... Yeah. Hope that made sense. Haha.

Can't wait to see what happens!
Lee's ghost re-born chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
Great, short but great. *hugs Vitus*
Magigal chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Very good, love the emotion. You're so good at writing romance! I wish I could write the sappy stuff. Anyway, awesome work, keep writing!
Lee's ghost re-born chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Great story so far, can't wait to read the rest!
aims80 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I like this. I've always been fascinated with War, in particular WW1 and WW2, so I enjoy reading stories set in that time period. I am not sure though that I'd be able to write about the concentration camps and do them justice. I think you do that which is good.

I'm not sure how long you're thinking of making the story but I hope you update soon.
Solstice362 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Oh my god... Something good came from Mr. Mackenzie's ramblings... APOCOLYPSE! RUN FOR TEH HILLS CHILDREN!

Very good, very emotional though I think it could benefit from a bit more description. If you're going to write something thsi short I always think it's good to be nicely descriptive really give teh readers an image in their minds eye.

BRING THIS TO WRITING CLUB ON WEDNESDAY! You never have anything to read :(
Leisie93 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This story is unbeleivably amazing! i just wish i could write something half as good as this. PLEASE continue this story!