Reviews for Mother
briannanicole768 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow. So far everything I've read from you, I can absolutely relate to...and it's kinda eerie. Haha. I liked this one a lot... Keep up the good work!

*Bri
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
this is beautiful. "the sky is no place for a crow without grace" is such a powerful image. the whole piece is just really emotionally impacting. great work. :)
The Hippie Nerd chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I really liked this. What a sweet piece, gets me thinking about me and my mother. I especially liked the line "You see the good in life, and I see blind."
Bazooka Joy chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I'm very close to my mother and indeed I do forget to say "I love you". This is a real beautiful piece. If only I can make my own version and translate it to my mom.
aprettywar chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
this is a wonderful piece! there is nothing like the love of a mother and child; you've captured those emotions really well. keep it up!
Aiko-Moon chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Aw this is adorable good job it almost made me cry T.T

jk but it was pretty close :)
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
You have a gift for rhyming! your short sentences were beautiful, and your setup with one simple verse was powerful.

I liked how you wrote down your words so sincerely, that you could write it off like that; I know how hard that can be.

A great poem! Keep at it!

The Reverse Edge Blade
lymli chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
it's touching, well, sometimes it's hard to say "I love you" but in the end things like this poem means a lot.
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This is very sweet...

Makes me very ashamed of myself.

Mom, thank you for helping me grow. :)
CoolGetsCold chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hey I loved this! specially the crow part. Moms are great aren't they? :) Mine's pretty cool, too, even tho you might get another idea from my writings here... :D

Thanks for the review!
Tobyk947 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I am deeply connected with my mother, so I can relate with this poem a lot. It's beautiful.