Reviews for Of Cats and Such
Sab chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
WOW...I laughed so so hard! This really is fantastic. Write more write more...you can't stop there! By the way, you keep spelling know as no...just as a PS. Love it through and through :)
condemned-2-fate chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
wow, thanks for telling me you updated hun. ouch.

i'll get over it though.

lol.

i love the chapter. ah! felix makes me laugh. favorite part was;

"“Please don’t jump; you have so much to live for!” came a highly dramatic call.

Hannah screamed shrilly at the sudden entrance of the voice, and whipped around.

Felix was standing only a foot away from her side, also leaning down from the banister. A large grin was plastered on his face.

“You have a very high pitched scream,” he noted, “I think possibly that I have been deafened in my left ear.”"

he was definitely in character through the entire story! cutos! no joke. it reminded me of the very first time Hannah met him...in his room (lol) when he informed the cat that a strange girl was staring at him...haha.

yeah. his character is perfect. he sounds fun to write about.

lol. anyhoo, i was hysterical for a lot of the chaper. no joke. and Hannah's excuse still made me laugh. it was well written. i also really liked the way you brought Maggie in throughout the chapter. she's kinda a comic relief...so, she'll probobly be needed in the next couple chapters...from the looks of it...with Hannah's grandmother and what not...but, i have a question...why did her brother get the 'call' during school...?...or did i miss something?

lol.

anyhoo, awesome job! Felix and Hannah are great characters! please continue!

p.s. next time, call me! "hey i've just posted a chapter. check it out. " yes. you're off the hook this time, next time, you will not be so fortunate. xoxoxo
Jenny chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
aw! thank you for thanking me! really, i should be thanking you for writing the story! poor Hannah. she has terrible luck. haha, her excuse for getting wet made my day. so funny.

i loved the chap. o, the plot thickens. i don't think the story should revolve around her grandma's stroke though...just a thought. i still love Hannah's and Felix's relationship...

please update soon!
MuseofMagic chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Good chapter. I loved Hannah's lame excuse for why she was soaked, haha. Can't wait for the next chapter and to see Hannah's reaction to the news.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
i love the story!

i cant wait for more!

i hope you update soon!

-ifly*hugs*
Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
love the story. Felix sounds like a cutie!

update really soon!
Jenny chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
Fictionpress is being dumb...i didn't get to finish my review. so, to finish,

it was a really amazing chapter! please please please continue with this story! update soon!
Jenny chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
Oh man, Hannah's life is one big mishap. haha. this was definitely one of the funniest chapters. made my day! Felix is about the funiest person ever! i love how you're developing his character, but still keeping him a mystery...and keeping him arrogant!
condemned-2-fate chapter 4 . 5/19/2008
Loved it! loved it, loved it, loved it! to pieces in fact! best chapter yet! the length was amazing, you should aim for the same length in the next chap..which you should start writing and post as soon as possible! ah! i love you! it was fantastic! Hannah's character and Felix's character really developed in this chap! yay!

i really like Alicia. i think she should come in again during the next chapter. mhmm. oh! and Maggie! she needs to come into the story more...

loverly chapter! ah! it was so good! you should be so proud m'dear! Hannah's character is very relatable. she stays in character! and, her reactions are normal. awesome job!

btw...I thought Joshua was acting really odd...in the car...being nice...i think there's an ultirior motive...or i could just be looking for the worst in people...you never know. lol lol lol.

loved it. keep it up!

update soon! you are fabulous!

xoxoxoxoxo
Jenny chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
omg! so freaken funny.

hahaha. i bet he overshot the first one on purpose.

that was such a good chapter.

you have a really different writting style. you add in some serious touches at the perfect moments and sprinkle in some amazingly funny humor. love it!

my suggestion- i think you can make the chapters longer. i can't handle having to wait for another chapter to keep reading. yes, it's killing me.

you have great writing, just keep going. continue the chapters for a few more pages. it would be mighty appreciated. ;p

keep up the good work and update immediately.
A.M. Autography chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
I like this story XD I love how Felix is so arrogant(and conceited) yet it's not over done
condemned-2-fate chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
loved it!

perfect ending.

Felix was delightful. and, he stayed in character. yay.

awesome job.

the story makes me so happy!

btw, i love the way you add in serious moments (like the fist paragraph) and little snipits of life and human nature along with humor.

ah! i mainly just love it. and no, i'm not just saying that. it's so good. i'm also glad you changed Felix's line...the whole doc thing didn't quite work. mhmm. it turned out fabulous.

keep it up m'dear. you are amazing!

keep your eyes open during school for inspiration. there's enough people there, i'm sure misfourtune falls on someone during the week. haha.

xoxo.

update as soon as humanly possible!
MuseofMagic chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Funny. I liked it a lot!

I'd give you a better review, except it's after 3 am and my brain is fried. Next chapter, I promise!
Jenny chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
i meant update SOON. not update son.

wow.

anyway, you really should. the storyline is so cute.
twilight chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
groan. i'll explode if you don't update.