Reviews for You Would Be?
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I love this one-shot! Great story :D
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I read this.. maybe a couple days ago and I though, eh it was like any other story I've read. And then, for some strange reason, today, your story had stuck out in my mind. And because I had already written it down in my notebook with all of the stories I've read, I had to go through my history to find it.

And I do think that I like this a lot more than I first thought I did. D

And I really did mean to review this.. I've been on this streak where I just read now and I don't really review. I really should break that habit, it would probably help me find stories easier.

I do like that the normal girl got with badass guy and that they will probably be able to be themselves and never bore each other.

Love the story and sorry for such a long review.. I tend to rant a lot P

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I enjoyed reading this story :) not too much description, and just the right amount of dialogue :D
blurrylights chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I absolutely loved that last line! This was really an awesome story...you did an amazing job. Great work! :P
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That was quite cute. I wonder if I'll ever face such a dilemma in my life; I don't think I ever did. Still, it was pretty good. I can relate to the girl in more than one way, and I really liked the ending.
Pop the Bubble chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Haha cute :D

Loved the last line too!
Rumsha chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
wow i liked it
jenjen-0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wow, that's so adorable! Loved it!
xLittleBlackConverse chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
aww i loved this oneshot! its making me smile like a sappy goofball. Ah stop it! I absolutely adore bad boys that are actually sweet good guys when they like nice normal sweet girls.

I want a bad boy like him ]

xo's.
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Hahaha very very cute. (: Fluffy, cliche, love love love.

Oh and thanks for clearing up the RSPCA business. I know it had something to do with animals but no idea what, and now I know what it stands for! Yay! (:

Ah yes, to the oneshot. It's pretty well-written, and despite the cliche, very original. I like it. (: Fluffy, but I've always loved well-written fluff, and this is no exception. (: I'm very glad Queen of Absolutely Everything added this to our c2. (:
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Aw!

Amuzzlingly adorabubble!

-x-
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Aww.

That was really cute.

I understand what the main character was saying, though.

I liked how they met, and how he doesn't know she likes that band.

Good job
x3life chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
aw this was so cute! )
WhenItRains chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow that was really cute. I loved it!
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Aw. How very cute.

I can understand her reasoning - except for the motorbikes! Motorbikes are hot!

And very fun to ride.

Badasses are also hot, but only if they're nice badasses.