Reviews for The BeastKing Chronicles Vol 1: Inhuman
zagato chapter 2 . 4/11/2020
I can relate more to Rome than Labriella.
zagato chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
Thank you for writing. I read a similar story with a beauty named Elizabeth and a boy who lived with Wolves; however, I cannot find it any more. Your story is intriguing. Thank you.
Acie chapter 29 . 3/21/2018
Honestly, I love this story so much
bow ties chapter 29 . 12/2/2017
This has been the most frustrating story to read. 29 chapters of no character development or progression. I'm getting tired of Rome. Make up your damn mind for gods sakes.
Akako Saidu chapter 29 . 3/6/2016
I loved this entire story and I can't wait to read the next volume! This is one of my absolute favorite stories on fictionpress!
Kenau chapter 8 . 1/13/2016
As a person, who stumbled over your story almost a year after you rewrote it, I wholeheartly agree with the decision to NOT shorten the chapters. There is something oddly soothing in the way you phrase. English is not my native language so it's a hell to pin-point what I find so fascinating about your grammar order rather than words you use, but it is there. And it's captivating, cause reading your sentences feels far more natural and less struggle to me than per usual, while dealing with English.

About Rome vs Rohm debate - I find both names charming in their own way, thus if I were you, I would keep them both, i.e. by turning one of them into Bre's nickname of the beast or childhood lisp.
Kenau chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
It might be quite late to inform you about that, but I wouldn't mind your chapters to be marathon-sized at all.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Love the story, I'm about to head over to start volume 2
Zlen chapter 25 . 9/26/2014
Aaaarrggh!end this torment!
renegade01 chapter 29 . 9/7/2014
Loved it ;-) This is such an amazing story. I have been hooked completely. Rome and Labriella are just so entertaining and perfect together. I've enjoyed every single chapter and definitely can't wait to get started on the sequel ;-)
Hina chapter 27 . 4/23/2014
Nice guys finish last. That's why I'll treat you like trash... it's not what I really want to do. You only date bad guys, so I'll give it my best try to treat you the way you want me to...

But behind the scenes she means the world to me. I want to tell her that she's beautiful and show her that she’s loved. Hold her hand when she’s scared, tell her how much I care.

But that won’t win her heart! :( BECAUSE...

...nice guys finish last! That's why I'll treat you like trash! It's not what I really want to do. ); But, you only date bad guys, so I'll give it my best try to treat you the way you want me to.
Evangeline Curls chapter 29 . 4/22/2014
I can't wait for vol 2! this was a very nice epilogue as well. i really liked the game they played.
Enjelras chapter 29 . 4/22/2014
Oh my goooooooooooood
This chapter. THIS CHAPTER.
I don't even know where to begin. Well in the previous chapter a lot has happened pretty fast and I think we needed this chapter to be a (relatively) relaxed one. I really like the game of truthes, especially when Rome and Bre struggled with not asking questions and following the rules of the game. I think the fact that they have to think well before they say something has lead them to saying things they would not have said otherwise or only said much much later, and that development in their relationship was definetly a good thing. Also it is very well timed, after the events of last chapter and right with those statements closing the volume. Anyway, I know this will hardly help, but OH MY GOD PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I NEED MORE AAAAHHH
Ney13 chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
Chants: Ep-i-logue! Ep-i-logue!
Haha, I would love an epilogue. When are you going to start posting the second volume?
Evangeline Curls chapter 27 . 4/1/2014
I can't believe there is only one more chapter! I'm so excited! This one seemed a bit rushed? I almost feel like the story itself is ending too soon...so many unanswered Qs, like how did Rome get his power? Where does Power come from? Does Bri have power too? What's happening with the Lords? What is Rome? Why is he like that? What were his parents that he ended up some beast/human hybrid? Is that his power?

Anyway, I hope there is a sequel. one chapter is not enough to answer these Qs :)
128 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »