Reviews for Beautiful Demon
effortless-inelegance chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Hmm, I liked it. It's kind of raw, not very wordy, which I like in this case because it fits the song format and straightforwardness of the message. "Solid air" - interesting concept, I rolled it around in my brain for a minute and decided I like it. A lot. _ Good job with this!
-Grammar
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
yea... kinda awesome! lol i loved the irony beatuiful deamon. i mean come on! awesome!
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I liked this. It's full of different kind of conflicting emotions, talking about the things you liked and then things you didn't like, well done. I really liked this line, "Voice like the spring winds". Great job! :)
XsilentXescapeX chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
beautiful song good job
5by5 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Even though i don't know what happend between you and the girl i kinda felt like i did because of your writing. Keep it up you rock :)
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I like the way you express your feelings. But I must say that I liked your previous song better. The subject is a great one to write about, but I know you can do better. Curious on what will come next! Keep it up!

Love, Jolien
little-chibi-girl chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
very cool song. One thing though, is that you state where the chorus starts but not where it stops or if there's a bridge or a verse. It all sort of just runs into each other. So that was kind of confusing. (to me anyway. and maybe it's just me :S )

but BESIDES that, I really liked it. I liked the short "sentences" like " Cute smile, beautiful eyes" and "Your voice, Your you" (especially the "your you" it added a bit of truthful humor, which was very refreshing.) Another thing that stood apart was the phrase "Unreliable like a bridge of straw" I thought that was very NON-cliché and I liked that. Good luck with this your Beautiful Demon!
Rose Valentine chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This would be a nice song. :)
Beauty From Pain chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Nice, I liked it. )
Lady Alera Van Hexis chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Hey,

I really liked this alot. I liked the simplicity of the phrases, like "Caught in your voice, your you". I thought that it was beautiful and I also liked the beautiful demon metaphor. It was fantastic.

I could definatly hear the song in my head. Was there a song that this is based off of, like in meter or rytham? I wish that I knew what it sounded like. I hope that you stick with posting up stuff. I love reading your work because you are such a wonderful writer with such beautiful, moving, emotive, feelings that are expressed in such simple. You are so talented!

Your friend,

Lady Alera

*hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug*
lymli chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
the idea of a beautiful demon is pretty cool, it's like a dark and rock song by the way
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Excellent lyric, it's almost deceiving at points. Keep it Up!