Reviews for Cassie
downbythebeardedbarley000 chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
I don't really get this story. Like at the begining it repeated everything and then there are all these flshback things.

But, I liked what I've understood sofar :]
Fin of Tsuki chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Sorry for taking so long on chapter five, I did read it though the second day your alert came along. I just didn't comment and eventually forgot to.

Anyway your story is going pretty okay, I liked it when you introduced the new guy. Hope he can replace Zatch. Update soon!
Fin of Tsuki chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
If I was her I would just forget about him. He doesn't seem to remember her at all so why is she stressing, just because they used to be the best of friends when they were kids doesn't mean they would be friends forever. As she could see he changed, she changed and it be kind of weired/awkward to try and go back to the way it used to especially when they haven't seen each other since like six years... I think?

But anyway the story is decent, I would like to see how it would go though so update soon.
nox-immortale chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
wow...that's so cool! Does Zach ever get the letter...tell me, tell me, tell me...! lol...it's really good...
BiblioCrazed chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
great job! loved it! I couldn't decide on a nickname for forever! haha...awesome chapter, love the story!
BiblioCrazed chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
hey! it's Katie from IM's and email! haha...yeah...I hate homework...hmm...could that me Zach? haha...good job so far
NotABanana chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
Hmm... good idea for a plot. I haven't seen this one before.

Nice job!

Update soon
xxchristiexx chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Good update. This story is beginning to be interesting. I look forward to reading more of it.