Reviews for Matched
reader chapter 14 . 7/6/2009
o_O!
reader chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
WOW! I am so excited! You really did tie in a bunch of storylines, and it's amazing! I especially love how characters from your other works recur here.

I think this is the last story of yours that I haven't read yet, and it is turning out to be the best of them all I think! DD I love it.
Juneaux chapter 19 . 6/18/2009
This story was amazing. I'm so glad you posted it and I wish I had read it sooner! I love all of the characters and the story line and wow. Haha. It was an original premise in an overdone genre, and I hope that you might consider a sequel. Or not, because it was just so damned good by itself.
Cariad chapter 19 . 2/19/2009
Nice vampire story
Lilith Rei chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Great story! Keep up the good work :D
LettyV chapter 18 . 11/24/2008
Great story! love the character!
maria chapter 19 . 11/8/2008
Loved this, and have loved reading all your other stories. Superbly written, interesting characters and plots. Looking forward to future stories. :)
Scriva Bella Noche chapter 19 . 11/3/2008
That was great :D I really enjoyed the characters, the plotline...it was all just put together very well. Bravo ;]
Kathleen Moon chapter 19 . 10/25/2008
Okay, so I liked the first story, Lady Thief, so much that I decided to peek at the rest of your stories and of course settled on this one first...I love paranormal, I even write it sometimes, and so couldn't resist reading this story. Without question, I expected to love it and I wasn't disappointed. Such a wonderful story, filled with delight, a wonderful mix of emotions all created a recipe for this delightful story.

Keep writing...once again, seek out a publisher...the public would love your stories, and so many don't know of fictionpress!
Eccthlacine chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
lovely story! can't believe there aren't more reviews! could have used a bit more background slyly insterted here and there; I was confused quite a bit by the nature of the universe you created and had to kinda figure it out as the story went along. Tasteful where need be, plot lines well written, and well tied where carly and kyle were concerned. Really loved it
Strangely Natural chapter 19 . 9/16/2008
This is a creative story, touching and interesting with a great chemistry eloquently written between Kyle and Jackie. I hated how her mother could treat her loyal correct daughter so badly whilst her other miscreant daughter is treated like royalty. Despicable behavior for both of them. I'm so happy they changed their ways and that that horrid Claire and weak Charity are punished for their horrible deeds. Yay!

*He didn't know why, but he swore that by the end of this ordeal he'd make her more than a temporary relief to him.* Such a beautiful line, just one of many.
PeterMoore chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
i like this story! i think it's creative
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 19 . 8/26/2008
I loved it. Very Origonal, even if it was a bit predictable at times, although i never suspected Claire. GREAT job
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 10 . 8/26/2008
I knew it!

I knew that Carly was Sarah!
Koofy chapter 19 . 5/22/2008
That was such a great story! I started reading it last night and couldn't put it down until I finished it the next morning! Very very original and the story flowed nicely. Maybe you should write a story about Evey?
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »