Reviews for Matched
Bree Ph.D chapter 19 . 5/3/2008
Good Job Rizzo. D. Loved it.
Bree Ph.D chapter 17 . 5/1/2008
Hm, I thought it was Carly who did all the kidnapping . . . guess not . . . I am intrigued. D.
Bree Ph.D chapter 15 . 4/29/2008
This is worthy of Jerry Springer, haha! "My sister stole my man, now I want REVENGE!"

I did find a continuity error though. "He pulled back his jacket and lifted her soaking pajama top to have a look" She had changed into a red sweater. After this sentence you have her wearing the sweater again though. Quick change!

Not a big deal, just thought I would bring it to your attention. D.
Bree Ph.D chapter 14 . 4/28/2008
Carly is such a b*tch. _0. Kep it up Rizzo, this is getting god D.
Bree Ph.D chapter 13 . 4/27/2008
Nice chapter D. I like where you left it off, very nice D.
Whispers of the Lost chapter 13 . 4/27/2008
Another great chapter :)

Whenever I sign in and there's a new chapter it makes my day, lol. I really like your writing style; I can totally see you writing a book or something :)
Whispers of the Lost chapter 11 . 4/25/2008
I've been really busy over the past few days and just now got caught up on my reading... I cannot wait for the next chapter!

I really like the fact that you update it so consistently... too often I've started reading a great story and the author never gets around to updating.

anyways, kudos to you for that :)

I love this story... give me more! lol
RomanceDruggie chapter 10 . 4/24/2008
YOU ARE SO MEAN! bad cliffie! -cries-

But the mother needs a good smack,realli...
ladykisses86 chapter 10 . 4/24/2008
So I was reading another story and the authoress was begging for reviews and it annoyed me but made me grateful for those of you who write good storys and simply earn reviews based on the exceptional quality of your work so I thought it a good Idea to let you know I enjoy ur story and I had an inkling Carly and Sarah were one in the same and I can't wait to see how this unfolds. PS Thanks for the timely updates as well
Bree Ph.D chapter 10 . 4/24/2008
I kinda anticipated this, which is good stuff D. Keep it up.
Bree Ph.D chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
What a meanie! Jackie left por Kyle all hot and bothered. Poor guy needs a cold shower.

Very sexy chapter D. Hope it gets hotter! (Jk. . .kinda)

Keep it up Rizzo D.

-Humanslushi
Bree Ph.D chapter 7 . 4/21/2008
Haha, yes Rizzo is was! You definatly had the suspense going for a second. Oh, and I am loving Kyle more and more with every chapter, yay for the awesome vampire-sorta, haha!

Keep it up!
Bree Ph.D chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
OMG! More! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Bree Ph.D chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
Aw poor kyle (. I can picture Jackie feeling all guilty and running to the bars of his holding cell to kiss him, hehe D.

Anywho good job, can't wait for the next chapter.
Bree Ph.D chapter 3 . 4/17/2008