Reviews for My Future Ideas
anon chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
I really like "Who'd Kiss the Mascot?" I find it interessting. It seems more origanal than some of the other stories.
Suanghu chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Why do I love you!

Sounds awesomely, awesome! I vote...that! Actually, I didn't look at the other chapters yet..I might end up voting more than one..but that looks awesome.

Wo
Violent Messiah chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
Wow, you have a fertile mind when it comes to summaries and characters...if you could actually settle down and knock some of these out, you'd be amazing. Of course, i share your pain...I got way too many ideas but have to struggle to actually write them out. Sucks, doesn't it?

Anyway, some of these sound quite interesting, but the one I'm totally against is Midnight Snack. Way too close to a Twilight style story for my tastes. Actually, Make Some Noise sounds pretty interesting. Just an opinion...

Anyway, great ideas...hope you find the inspiration to finish them all. Cheers from The Roadhouse!
awesomelyme chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
The First One would make an excellant story!
Wallflower.x chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Your work sounds great. i can't wait to read some! I really like the one "What Happens On Stage Stays On Stage". I would be really interested in reading that one in particular. And p.s i was reading your profile and i have a twin sister too, are you guys identical? we are...i know exactly what you mean ;) haha.

anyways, keep up with the great ideas :)
marsbars12 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
I like the "Have One on Me" story idea! Its kinda different from your other stories ..which is good because its better to explore other ideas than to just stick with the same genre of stories. I love the "Keep Your Enemies In A Headlock" story, I wish you would update that one! I also love the story idea, "My Lab Partner Burned My Homework". I also like the "Who'd Kiss the Mascot?" story idea!
Koki Enwai chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Woah. You've got a ton of ideas! I like the "Save Me from the Dark" idea, as well as "Who'd Kiss the Mascot?" Both sound very interesting.

Good luck writing!

- Koki
Unique whispers chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
I vote for Who’d Kiss the Mascot?
marsbars12 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Hi, I would just like to point out that i love the "Addiction" story idea. I would love it if you would choose that story. I also love the title, but if you had any other titles to go with the story then that would be great, also. I like the "Midnight Snack" story idea too, it seems like it would be a great story. But, maybe it's just because I absolutely love vampire stories! :) My third choice would be "The Girl with a Boy's Name" story idea, it seems like a great summary. I hope that I edged you to choose one of the above mentioned stories! If not, then it's fine with me, I'll still love your stories!
Uniquely-Random chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Not bad...I"m interested in the last two you put so if you do post these stories. I'll be looking forward to them. (:
awesomelyme chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I love the idea for the story The Girl With a Boy's Name. I think you should write it. It would make for a great story. Hope you find the inspiration.
Uniquely-Random chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Hm...if you put up both of these chapters then I'll be looking forward to it. (:
Uniquely-Random chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Hmm...so far the only one that intersts me is The Girl With A Boy's Name. That'll do good if you put it up fictionpress. I'll be looking forward to it if you do. If you put the others up as well...I'll be looking forward to them as well. (: