Reviews for No Title
Miss Kris Jane chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
I am intrigued so far, however, you could work a bit on pacing. Leave us in suspense for a while before characters abruptly show up. Still, the idea is pretty unique, and I look forward to more.
Timbo Slice chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
Ok, I can see the plot starting to take shap...i think. lol Guess I will have to keep reading on.
Ashley Lampost chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Now that the stories getting a little bit deeper in, I'm definately feeling hooked. Your chapters are a tad bit short, but that could just be because I want to keep reading once I'm done with the chapter! I do hope you don't think I'm being annoying about this chapter length thing, I just realized that I mentioned it in my last review...

Can't wait for more!

~Ashley the Lampost~
Timbo Slice chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Nice "House: reference. I just hope he isn't as misanthropic as him. lol Update soon?
Timbo Slice chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Without getting too much into my own theories, this was a nice beginning. I'm interested to see where the Xiashingi uprising fits in with an American RN though. lol
Ashley Lampost chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
So far I like you writing style, and I'm excited to see what's going to happen. This chapter was a little short,and I hope you plan on increasing the length, because it's often hard to get fully and completely into a story with short chapters. However, I do think this story is good, and I can't wait to read more.

~Ashley Lampost~