Reviews for i would hang you
Silent Learner chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Beautiful. Really, really beautiful. Very easy to relate for anyone who has dealt with heartbreak or one-sided love. Delicate balances of love and hate for that one person who is a part of you.

Really like this.
QuirkyxKayla chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This is so amazing. I can't even find the words to properly review it, haha.
persephone in waiting chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I can relate to parts of this. ... and this poem is saturated with infallible fervency.
relapse into change chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
the last line just ties it all up nicely,

my god.
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
the last line of this ends it so perfectly. this is just... wow, i don't even have words to describe it. amazing ]

k.X
Ophelia's Crown chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
i love this but two things in particular: 1) the concept of a "kiss of death" with the poison lipgloss analogy and 2) the idea of being "washed clean from sin" and/or the image of cleaning the scene of the crime and how the emotions end up killing you (it kills me that you don't even want redemption) despite your efforts to make him/her feel guilt. definitely a favorite.
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
i wish i could say that i was innocent and never felt like this before, but that would be lying. i've felt like this plenty. you describe it so much better than i did (remember when i wrote 'toxic'?) you ought to go back and read your old things that you wrote after eric. it might help you a little. read back my old things from when i was broken. that might help too. but remember how the feelings eventually pass.

hope it gets better, babe.