Reviews for Unexpected Places
geminibaby6789 chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
Thanks for the update! I was totally bummed when Kaci nor Jaymie recieved awards, but I KNEW you would let me down. Not with the twist at the end. I wonder where they're gonna head to. A top secret mission just for those two? Can't wait for the next one! Good luck on exams! I know i'm gonna need it on mine. Update soon! :)
Pop the Bubble chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
heehee! awesome chapter :D

I can't wait for the summer to start :D
class.act chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
I know you said that you thought this to be a boring chapter, but actually I found itthe best up till noe :) Amazingly well written. Loved the way how you've paid attention to every small detail, like how J.'s throat burned when she screamed. And, I think, you had her response to her friends down to a T. Nick's intentions are a bit hazy right now, will wait for a couple more chapters before commenting on that:)

Just a suggestion: Maybe you could finish the dialogue between Jaymie and her friends before bringing up the whole summer thing. Because even though I figured out what it was all about, it did leave me a bit confused at the beginnings. You could start the summer bit after the * or whatever else you use as page break. I don't think it'll make much of a diference, because they're just about four lines.

Anyways, as I've already said, great chapter, and update soon!
happy ever afterxx chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
I don't think the chapter was boring, I thought the background info was really interesting:) but if this is what you call a boring chapter then I can't WAIT to read an exciting one! update soon please x
Jevanminx chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
Aw her and Nick were just too cute. I twas interesting about her drinking problem, a little insight into her life.

JM
Pop the Bubble chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
Yay! I love spy stories! :D

I really really like nick :P he sounds like a sweetie!

hahaha

update soon!

x
BebeEllis chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Cool story. Have you ever read "I'd tell you I love you but then I'd have to kill you?" Very similar. update soon
geminibaby6789 chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Thanks for the chatper! Not much going on, except for the beginning, BUT i can't wait for the next one! Update soon!
lampshades chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
I'm really starting to get into this story. Keep up the good work! Love it! Update soon! :)
geminibaby6789 chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Thanks for the story! It's very interesting so far. I have a feeling that Jaymie and Nick are going to be picked for the ceremony. The ending for this chapter was intense! Thanks and update soon!
Jevanminx chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Oh they all kinda went mad didnt they. Now this chapter was cool. Definitly the most interesting so far, that for sure. I cant wait to see whats happened.

JM
class.act chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
I love the chapter name. And God, I can never understand how the students can be so competetive... It's to completely unhealthy. One other thing I'm a bit confused about is how she could refuse to train all the other students without saying anything... and does something like that actually happen if you don't use your voice enough? Anyways, I liked the chapter, and yeah, plenty happened :) Revealed how, sorta un-confident J. is about her own abilities. The last part confused me a bit though. I mean, I understand that she was anxious, but still, a bit confusing.

Anyways, I can't wait to read more, update soon!
happy ever afterxx chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
I like the name Nick :) and how good was that last chapter? After a while I started to become anxious! lol please update again soon xx
Pop the Bubble chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
your story doesn't accept anonymous reviews :) just to let you know!

and wow! i read the whole 4 chapters! i think its really good, and really really promising :)
Black and White Rainbows chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
Have u ever read love you kill you by ally carter? Cuz this story kinda reminds me of it! And i love that series!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »