Reviews for Unexpected Places
Jevanminx chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
Its nice she can be more open now. YAY we meet lots of new characters in his chapter, and how come some students were missing, interesting. And we got to meet Jason as well.

icequeen401 chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
It's cute so far
happy ever afterxx chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Update was really good :) more soon?
happy ever afterxx chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
New Reader: Ek! Love it! More soon?
Jevanminx chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
Oh spies in training, I like it, and cant wait to see what classes she has.

class.act chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
You write well. I found it refreshing that her parents are so open with her, and also the fact that it's actually a proper boarding school for agents-in-training, and not just a normal one.

You havn't mentioned how old she is. I'm guessing she's either a junior or a senior. Another thing I find a bit weird is that she addresses her parents so formally, but then again, she doesn't seem so close to them, so maybe it's on purpose.

I've also found the narrative sorta ditached. I mean, like she's just telling everything as it is. I know that you've also described her feelings, but that's just how I feel. Maybe it's so because Jaymie is like that; I've noticed that she's pretty much a closed-book type of person.

Anyways, the story is shaping up quite well :) Update soon!
JadeDream chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
aww that was kinda sad...well that she had to leave, but its really good so far so update soon!
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Oh nice, its interesting and sad how she has to move all the time, and that its a normal occurence for her now. I cant wait to see how this develops and who is looking for them.

patbby chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Carrie, Carrie, Carrie.

You should realize that you are way too awesome for your own good.

:P
Edensong chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Yay! A new spin on the teen-agent story! Great beginning, drew me in right away. Can't wait for more!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12