Reviews for Unexpected Places
jayniee chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Thanks for updating! I am going to think of this as your Christmas present to us :)

I love this new twist you added. A new hot boy that can do gymnastics is always a crowd pleaser.
JoiZ. D chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
GAH! THE SUSPENSE! Man, you are good at this. So many questions left unanswered! Eek!

Love it! Infinity stars! Good job! Update soon!
rollinby chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
thanks for finally being bak!
WanderingLight chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Sorry for the late review, I read this earlier too! I kind of like how you showed how anxious she gets. It makes you realize that spies have emotions. She makes for an interesting spy! Other than that, you know the drill. Write moh please, moh!
jayniee chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
Wow, you really did change this chapter a lot. It's really good. I wonder what the big secret is? Good luck rewriting chapter 6! :D
rawritsrchl chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
ohh, ic, so how long do you think it will take for the real chapter 14 to come out ?
rawritsrchl chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
heyy! I love this story! I was wondering if you either updated the whole story and started to rewrite it, or just wrote up to chapter 14 and decided to rewrite it? I really want to read the rest of the story its so good!
AKlimesh chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Have you by any chance read any Ally Carter books? I think you'd enjoy them :) Anyway, I like your writing, and I feel like because of it I can really understand the characters.
hayley chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
this reminds me of that one book.. i known you've read it because this story is just like it. boarding school, spies, blah blah. what was it called? id tell you i love you but then i have to kill you? i think? maybe?

i'm not trying to be a bitch saying you copied, because i know its different. but maybe you should add an "inspired by..." just so people don't think you're trying to pull a fast one on them.
rollinby chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
hey ! just wanted to say the story seems interesting so far but i think there is way to much information ... it confuses me ... even if it is required for future chapz ...
whitecrayons chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
UPDATE SOON!

:D

nice story - i like it.

xx.SR.xx chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
...

WHOA.

That was really intense. Good job! Although now you're making me curious as to the ATVs, which was probably your intent, but whatever. :D

I have nothing to say about this other than it was COMPLETELY AWESOME. :D

XO

Z
WanderingLight chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
So worth the wait! I really like the ATV action. Nick is such a hunk LOL. Other than that, you know write more to satisfy my never ending thirst for Unexpected Places. xD
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
Like, OMG, an update! I like so can't believe it!

Hee hee, nice to know you're alive!

I'm glad I didn't give up on this story! C: I will go along with you're "check back every week" for updates thingy (but will most likely be checking every few days, what can I say, it's summer and I'm desperate for something intersting! hee hee), and I'll wait with bated breath until your next rewrite/chapter update. Can't wait to see where you take this story!
xx.S.R.xx chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
BOOYAH. Okay, not sure if you know how much I love the training arena, but if you don't, I LOVE IT. It's so intriguing to me, and I love the fact that you only have to do a cartwheel to get past the darts! Of course, me being in the shape I'm in, I would probably never be able to do it, but it's still fascinating beyond belief! Also, I love the introduction of Nick right here, it's perfect. Great as usual!

XO,