Reviews for Unexpected Places
xx.S.R.xx chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
(Shortened my anon. name for ease. :D)

Aww, poor Jaymie! I can recognize some of the differences-I mean, I couldn't tell you exactly what they were, but I can tell that you've rewritten it. I would love to know more about the box-packing thing in their house, but that's just my curiosity getting the better of me. :D Really well written, almost no spelling/grammar errors...ah. I love it.

XO,

Z
xx.Shattered.Reality.xx chapter 14 . 7/6/2009
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. YOU ARE UPDATING. I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS. :D Okay, I'll stop yelling. And I won't stab you with a spork because I don't have any on hand. But I will go back and re-read and re-review just because I love this so much! YOU ARE AWESOME! Keep going!

Oh, and if the chapter title isn't too long, you could put NEW in it, or just a N: at the beginning. That would be a small but easy way to read the new ones, eh?

Okay, enough rambling. I'll go read now.

XO,

Z
WanderingLight chapter 14 . 10/22/2008
Have you started the re-write?

and I think since the original unexpected places was so good, the re-write will be awesome :)
Racquet chapter 14 . 10/1/2008
You do that and I'll wait, sounds like a plan eh? Love your story though, hopefully you end up making it better than the way you intended.

~Racquet
didgeridoo chapter 14 . 9/30/2008
Aw, darn. I was so happy for another chapter.

Anyway...hope the updates go well. I hope I'll enjoy the updates, but the old story will forever hold a place in my mind. :)

P. S. Maybe not. My memory's not actually that good.
Nerdette chapter 14 . 9/28/2008
Good stuff. Please update soon.
menace in training chapter 9 . 9/28/2008
Love this story, it's amazing and i wouldn't change a thing about it!
blurrylights chapter 13 . 9/27/2008
Phew...I can breath again. That was so scary! What's awesome is that you're really good at the spy stuff, so it seems kind of real. Keep up the amazing work! :)
blurrylights chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
I'm terrified. Did you know that? Well, I am.
blurrylights chapter 11 . 9/27/2008
YAY! I LOVE Jaymie and Nick together...they're adorable. I can't wait to see what happens with Mitchell! :)
blurrylights chapter 9 . 9/27/2008
Nice...I loved this chapter! :) Jamie and Nick are adorable together. Too bad that they're "cousins". Excellent description, as usual.
blurrylights chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
This is awesome...I love! The idea is really cool, and I love how they're so...rich and snobby. Or at least pretending to be. Excellent description! :)
blurrylights chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
So I was right about the other winner being a decoy like thing. And um...wow...great chapter! :)
blurrylights chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
What's happening? *GASP!* Was Stacey a decoy? I can't wait to find out! :)
blurrylights chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
A drinking problem? The perfect little girl has problems i see...don't get me wrong, I love Jaymie as a main character. I just like getting to know character's darker, more evil sides to. Great job! :)
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »