Reviews for Writing Memories
Cass Boothe chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I enjoy your style. I think every good writer feels this way sometimes.
JAck-T.-Ripped chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was... amazing... I could see you from the door, writing as fast as you could while wind and papaers and (lol for some odd reason) a Reese's peanutbutter cup wrapper flew around the room with the wind... I was in awe! Very good...
Filly and Phips chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I agree with Renee Lal Hadar Gowri

Exept for somtimes when i do get an idea like that and i can actully write it down i do get that adrenilin rush-type thing.
Renee LH Gowri chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
...Wow...Just-...Just wow...

Very impressive. The imagery is excellent, and your vocabulary and choice of words gives it perfect flavor. I'm sure that any writer that reads this would know exactly what you're talking about.

I really love the part where inspiration does come though. However,the adrenaline rush didn't make too much sense to me. I mean, writing is an absolute thrill as anyone should know, but bubbling hot springs, pacing heart beat, and blowing wind almost makes the setting sound like some sort of action setup. I love how engrossed the character is, and the metaphors are excellent, but they are a little mismatching.

By the way, if your house is really like that, you are one lucky son of a b-. (Hahaha!)