Reviews for Bloodstained
Dalek17 chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
I like this story a lot and I hope that you continue it... I think it's been a while since you updated, but I won't give up hope... )
Jax Creation chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
Well it hasn't really been a while for me since I only read the other eight chapters a month or so ago.

I really did like this chapter; it explains a lot about Jade and why she became a ghost.

Now I want to know is if Jade will finally let go...

Jax
Daiysis chapter 9 . 7/18/2009
lol, wow- I've been waiting for this chapter for a while now. Glad to see that you didn't give up on it - i can see how this chapter would have been difficult for you to write, but at least you got the point across about Jade's history and as to why she does the things she does. ) it'll be nice to see where you go from here
Jax Creation chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
I like it, my only complaint is that it's too short. I really do wish it were longer and more elaborate, ah well, whatcha gonna do?

Jamie is one, brave little kid. If I'd seen a ghost like that I'd be out of the room faster than a dog with its tail on fire. I feel sorry for him, what crappy parents.

Favourite line:

"She was a ghost.

And wasn’t that just a kick in the teeth."

It's good, please keep writing.

Jax
Icyfire4w5 chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
Hi! I prefer short chapters to longer ones, because of my short attention span. Jade is absolutely evil, but I still like her very much. I have a soft spot for evil boys and girls, haha.
J Lovell chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
I like this, oddly enough, must be my morbid side creeping in, but whatever the reason, please update soon!
sliver of silver 101 chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
this is really good. there's really nothing that needs improving, and that's always a good thing, right?
Faith Adeline chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
Very interesting. I liked it. Keep it up and update soon.

Daiysis chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
So sorry! I haven't reviewed since Chapter 5 I think! School has been killer, even during the break. Anywho!

I just read chapters 6 through 8 and I must say, I did NOT see any of this coming. Your descriptions were all quite vivid, and I'm glad to say that you had very few mistakes in your writing (or so I noticed). Overall, I enjoyed the terror of the experience. You even had me scared sometimes, -

Well, that's all from me. Yes, I know, short, but I have work to catch up on. Oh! and Happy New Year to you too!
phantom66 chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
well that was cheery lol so sad that jade went through all of that it kinda reminds me of that fourty something austrian women who had been kept in cellar by her father for like forever
Faith Adeline chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
Aw, I feel bad for her :(. I liked it. Keep it up and update soon. Merry Christmas!

Icyfire4w5 chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
Hm, I have always pictured Jade as a vampire, so she turns out to be a ghost. I adore your language, it sounds natural and flows smoothly.
Faith Adeline chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
Far too short! I liked it though. Keep it up and update soon :)

starfirej23 chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
I like it! _ I'll stick it on alerts so I don't lose track.
Daiysis chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
This was quite a violent chapter. The beginning was very interesting though. I liked the personification of the ray of light. As a whole, it was well written though you have a few typos here and there, but good work -
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »