Reviews for Celestial of the Night
CrystalHeart27 chapter 20 . 8/3/2008
Wow. Celeste's dad is an asshole. lol. PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Saywhatpoisonapple chapter 20 . 8/2/2008
i really do love this story and how its written.
SPHINXy chapter 20 . 8/2/2008
Haha, they are voting over his emotions. Isn't that kinda mean? Oh well! HAHA! But MAN! He falsely accused a woman of betraying him, then knows it's not true when she might be dead, then he finds otu she is alive and he calls her "that woman"? This guy's got some serious humility issues.

I'm with Mallory, "A SIMPLE mistake"? Yup! Like mother, like daughter.

Yeah, heels ARE nice. I know from experience. But aw, at least her dad's not a total jerk. Even if Damien was doing his best to ruin the moment, lol!

Can't wait till the next,and if I understand correctly, final chapter. If it isn't, feel free to correct me. I am in no hurry to see the end of this story!
Zoromaru chapter 20 . 8/2/2008
If Damien knew what she thought about heels, she might find she has none after she did something like that. lol
Lyra Waterflame chapter 20 . 8/2/2008
LOL... Please write more soon? Please?
That One Dork Stacey chapter 20 . 8/2/2008
Aw, it was way short :[ but its ok :p i'll just wait my turn for the excitement like everyone else :[
pinkeclipse chapter 20 . 8/1/2008
aw cute! will celeste finally tell them all why she was kidnapped and turned into a unicorn?
Airizeale chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Man, I originally thought that this might be one of those stories that loses effectiveness the longer it goes but it has been great. You have keep the plot line going strong and have a good balence of things happening with out going overboard. You have inspired me to start my own story and good luck with the wedding!
Zoromaru chapter 19 . 7/29/2008
yep giving your daughter to your daughter, what a great present. lol
Zoromaru chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
What a way to greet your father.
Zoromaru chapter 17 . 7/29/2008
Nice uni-corn~! beat the crap out of your other half. lol
deadlyprincess chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
hiya! another great story! can't wait for the next update
SPHINXy chapter 19 . 7/27/2008
Yaay, yes! CUT THE HAIR! I think he lost his mind, though, about the time he saw Celeste in the crowd of mardi gras celebraters, but he didn't act on it till he kidnapped her. That is just my personal estimate though. _

You know, I have always wondered something. What exactly IS a pocket protector? I may have seen them before but don't recognize them with the name. It woul dbe most helpful if you could enlighten me on this, but if you don't have the time, that's fine too.

Knight in bratty armor. Good one! Seriously, I'm not mocking. But that certainly is a neat trick, giving his daughter the present of herself... If miranda should wear a paper bag over her head until christmas, then what does she wear over cristmas, a plastic one? hahaha..hehe..he...he. ok, I know it is dumb to laugh at one's own jokes, but I thought it was pretty funny...ish.

And of course, no one but Miranda would find being insulted by a child (supposedly unworthy of her attention, but in my opinion too worthy) more important of her notice than a unicorn with ever changing eyes.

Like Mother, like daughter!Anyway, sorry this review is so long but I just loved this chapter! I am highly anticipating the next one!
SPHINXy chapter 18 . 7/27/2008
Yeah, um, Damien...I hate to break it to you, but somehow, I don't think there is any chance in (insert word of your choice here) of her letting you use her as a pack animal.

Haha, she expected him to kiss her on the lips in unicorn form. Ugh, I don't blame him this time. Sit on him, huh? Yeah, coming from a horse that ACTUALLY sounds threatening. I wish it was so coming from me, but alas, I do not weigh over a thousand pounds, lol!

Gee, if I suddenly turned into a mythical creature, I think I'd be a bit moody too.

What an expression to have as your first memory of your father! Anyway, great chapter. I didn't notice many spelling/gramatical errors in the first part, but after the break there were a lot and it was hard to follow at times, but still, better than not having a chapter at all! LOL! No really, you are a great writer who I think has a lot of talent for it. You should deffinately try to further it! Anyway, I am off to read the next chapter!
Mayu-San-Sakura chapter 19 . 7/25/2008
Lol, I've been kneed in the stomach before, it not plesant. Update soon.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »