Reviews for Celestial of the Night
CrystalHeart27 chapter 19 . 7/24/2008
HA! He totally deserved that 's his freaking daughter/unicorn for goodness sakes! PLZ update soon! i can't wait for the next chappie! :D
inuyasha finatic chapter 19 . 7/24/2008
that was awsome i cant wait till she turns back into a human but that chp was really good it mad me laugh
That One Dork Stacey chapter 19 . 7/24/2008
No0o0o! You left another cliffhanger. I wanna know what happens next :[
pinkeclipse chapter 19 . 7/23/2008
lol! he really wants amazing gifts for his daughter! glad damien is thinking about cutting his hair! that would please celeste after what he did...is stephanie going to be her best friend? what happened to jared?
sara1965 chapter 19 . 7/23/2008
Lol this chapter had me dieing of laughter, my mom actually came into my room to see what was so funny. Celeste hasnt vicously attacked someone with a statue in a while i think the apoclypse is happening! Lol I loved this chapter it was AWESOME.

Your biggest fan,

Sara
KiraLove chapter 19 . 7/23/2008
Very good chapter. I can't wait to see what happens to Celeste and Mallory now!

-Kira Love
deadlyprincess chapter 18 . 7/21/2008
sorry i didn't want to log in. but anyways, another great chapter though i have to say... WHY ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER? so unfair. i'm beginning to wonder when celeste will finally be human again. will she get here room back?.. hmm... anyways, hope you review soon.
Twilight Starr chapter 18 . 7/21/2008
"defiantly NOT becoming" should be "definitely NOT becoming".

"it's lavish furnishing" should be "its lavish furnishing".

"hell on four legs" is a great description.

The mother/son-in-law relationship looks like trouble for Celeste. That was a hilarious ending to the chapter. Nice work. Please update soon.

Twilight Starr chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
The beginning of the chapter was hilarious.

"Stephanie' wide green eyes" should be "Stephanie's wide, green eyes".

"Damien emotionless face" should be "Damien's emotionless face".

"So of coarse she was" should be "So, of course, she was".

The ending of this chapter was also hilarious. Now I'm wondering how she's going to get out of unicorn form. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 16 . 7/21/2008
"of coarse" should be "of course".

"It was call beauty and the beast" should be "It was called Beauty and the Beast".

"the two's head" should be "the two's heads".

"their dead" should be "they're dead".

"it's magnificent horn" should be "its magnificent horn".

"it's proud head" should be "its proud head".

"the iris' had" should be "the iris had".

I enjoyed Stephanie's mention of the "birds of a feather . . ." comment. I liked the riding comment and Celeste's snort because of it. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 15 . 7/21/2008
"attacked by demon's" should be "attacked by demons".

"the Kinlin's before" should be "the Kinlins before".

"watch the girls' as" should be "watch the girls as".

"there was no way she could possibly overpower his own self."-his own self sounds very odd. I would have went with a simple "him".

Mallory and Aiden's story definitely had some amusing parts. I thought her dad's name was Aiden, not Adrien. At least that's what you called him in previous chapters.

I wonder what she going to do. I hope she's going to kick butt. I did enjoy her beating up the wolves. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 14 . 7/21/2008
"freight" should be "fright".

"it's red eyes" should be "its red eyes".

"what they hell" should be "what the hell".

Nice twist with the host part. Good job.

Twilight Starr chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
'"Thank You' should be '"Thank you'.

"This was defiantly not" should be "This was definitely not".

"the hells going on" should be "the hell's going on".

"the going ons of current situation" should probably be "the going ons of [the] current situation".

"it's red eyes" should be "its red eyes".

Things aren't sounding good for her. The angel part is definitely interesting. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
"So your awake" should be "So you're awake".

"dozens of tiny dwarfs pounding away behind her eyelids"-that is a great descriptive phrase.

The mention of the wolf statue made me laugh.

I'm surprised you call their house manse because generally that refers to the house of a minster or clergy.

"If Celeste had acutally ran away, she would have been in serious trouble.

Celeste followed Ryder the creep into a series of white washed halls,"-I think you want a marker of a scene change in between these two paragraphs and a marker in between the story and your author's note.

Nice addition. I'm interested to see how the mother and daughter will interact.

Twilight Starr chapter 11 . 7/21/2008
"your not use to" should be "you're not use to".

"wolfs" should be "wolves".

I like Tina. It sounds like she might be a match for Celeste. Nice cliffhanger.

204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »