Reviews for and this might not be the first time, either
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
how wonderfully haunting!
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
this flowed really well. nicely done:)
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
simply beautiful .
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
this one is very intimate, and quiet and sad
bahaghari chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
some people are really hard to forget.

i like the sentiment.
softersin chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
WOW !

This is simply amazing.

I can relate.

keep it up :)
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
that feeling we all want to capture. lovely.
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
lovelove the sentiment ;)
laughter at the funeral chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
the first line is so whimsical. but i think ive read better ones from you. _
four winds chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
wonderful. I especially like this: "Your hand in my own, helping/Me after the fall—a part of me/Still loves you, a part of me still /Yearns for you". I can definitely relate. I love the feeling this poem paints; longing, slightly, but kind of regretful. I dunno.

excellent job, though.
mmmmmmmm chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
the title of this is just breathtaking. I don't even know why, but it's so pitch-perfect and draws you in right away.

well, being a wistful teenaged kid I guess I relate to this pretty strongly, but I think you absolutely captured the feeling. I like the bittersweet, nostalgic feel to it all.

first word of the third line should be 'Your' not 'You're', a little typo I guess. and just two recommendations- the use of 'doll' at the end of the first line just sorta throws me, it seems a little gaudy and vaudeville-ish compared to the conversational tone of the rest of the poem. and also, capitalizing every first line [even when it was still the same sentence] seemed to break the flow.

beautiful poem, as usual, you are such an amazing writer :]
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
The flow is excellent, quite rhythmic.

I like the concept of one's smile glowing in the dark.

However - 'You're smile' & 'You're hand' - this person is a smile and a hand? I can't tell if this is an error or something more complex that I don't understand.

Overall I like it, but seems like it almost needs just a little more, just something more original to finish it and give it more impact.

.adrian.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
not quite as haunting as your usual pieces

much more simple