Reviews for Piano Partners
Frail.Wings.Of.Vanity chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
this is so beautiful. the piano and music makes it important to me. thank you for writing this . People deserved to see this.

...are they both boys? sorry. this kinda ruins the effect of my review but i was curious.

Very moving. I play the piano, do you?
rawrchelle chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
That was actually very touching. I don't know if it's because I play the piano, or if it's shounen-ai or something else altogether. But I liked it very much. Although, I have to say, at the beginning, it was a little confusing. Because we don't know what happened at first, why he didn't speak-and even now, we still don't know what happened to his father, other than the fact that he's dead. But overall, it was great.

xpeekaboo
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
A beautiful one shot shounen-ai. It's different and refreshing from the normal boyxboy fiction here. I like the plot and the way you handled the characters. I'll definitely be reading more of your works from now on and as a fellow shounen-ai author I can say that you've done something that deserves a round of applause!

If you wish, feel free to check out some of my works. You may like them.
technopop chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Beautiful. I loved it.
Amarisu chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Very nice and sweet.
baesonata chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I really liked that. It was so cute and well told and very original. I have to applaud you for this story D
HisaHysteria chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Aw, that's sweet.

Now I'm grinning like an idiot.

:D

It's so happy, I
colorsallaround chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I loved it- Beautiful. The voice of the one-shot was strong and enough to leave the words revolving around your head over and over again. Keep up the good work.
d666lisa chapter 1 . 4/20/2008