Reviews for The Dorky Idea
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 1/25
I though this was really cute! You need to write a follow up to this!
Minkaos chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Really adorable oneshot! I quite enjoyed reading it :)
Hey chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Cute men :D
The.Spotless.Giraffe chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
What's his name! Meanie! :)
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This made me laugh great job! (:
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
its awfully sexy in way it topok my heart ...nice job :)
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Aw, that was really cute! I'd love to meet a guy like that, he seemed adorable :D
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Maaaaaan that was really cute, not to mention creative! I like it! :D
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh this was brilliant ;)
Rockin'YourSocks chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is cute fluff at its absolute best - it made me go 'awww' from the beginning to the end! *sigh* Wish I had a guy like Mister-something singing me to sleep...
Yas 'Yz' Shah chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This one-shot is very well-written with a nice touch of reality, humor and romance. Honestly, it left me feeling all mushy inside and I just had to give a really big 'aw!' to the last part of it. I think the chemistry between Sam and Mister-something was just really sweet. (Darn, I don't know his name! WHY!) But I found the core and concept of the story was just magical.

And I find the possibilities of falling in love with the help of intercoms very creative and original. XD
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Aw Fluffy, cute, adorable, weet...cuter. I liked it alot. The carefree silliness of love...:D

DFC
One-Winged Angel chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was really an 'aw' kinda story. The idea is really original and I gota admit, it was a fun read. What I liked in particular, was that you didn't mention the guy's name: it only added to the mystery of him.

Well done! This was a really good story!
Eiya Weathes chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is completely ADORABLE. ADORABLE. That is all I can say.
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I loved it, really cute story. Well done!
89 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »