Reviews for Holding Hands
Invisible.Words chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I cried. I love your writing. thank you so much for writing this. It is very touching.
drippingdreams chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Hey girl!

Whoa. Like... whoa. This reminds me a little bit of Angels In America, the part where Prior is in hospital dying (have you seen Angels in America?) and Louis can't take it... and it also kinda reminds me of this Slam Poem by Andrea Gibson called "I Do" (which you should youtube if you've never seen it). Also, I definitely felt the echoes of some of my own words in there... bits from Spinner and a little bit from Wishing In Tunnels maybe?

Anyway, lovely lovely lovely. The ending surprised me because it's such an old trope that I didn't expect to ever see it used again... very Where The Red Fern Grows.

If I got points for referring to other stories/poetry in a review, I would've just won something.

Thanks for the dedication - haha, "kind of sort of." :) You make me smile, miss Violet.

P.S.- I've forgotten what your real first name is, because I'm so used to thinking of you as Violet Marx.
gotstruck chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
wow
Incurable Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Oh, God. This just broke my heart. It's so short, but that pang that it left in my chest is still there.