Reviews for Love Me, Love My Tofu
Ren chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Yes! Finnally a vegan love story. Now if only that guy wasn't such an asshole. Yeah I'm vegan okay.
Mia Homina Telos Writ chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Love it. Are you vegan? Or just the charecter?
Mia Homina Telos Writ chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
I liked it.
Mia Homina Telos Writ chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Funny.
DOMOxKUN chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
I disagree with that statement (:

I thought this story was well thought out !

But, I did think it ended abruptly and I really wasn't excepting it to end right there. Haha (:

Still, you got me hooked from the beginning which.. is hard to do. I usually have read a couple of chapters - while skipping paragraphs, to actually get into the story.
elisieepee chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
:L

i dont care if it stinks .

I still like it :D
Kohlomere chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
It was cute.

Great work,

E.
dropping dew chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
I liked this chapter too. This story is turning out to be a nice quick read. The only thing I would suggesst is maybe breaking up some of your longer pharagraphs. They get a little hard to read at times when there are so many lines bunched together.
dropping dew chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
m...I like this as a first chapter because it captures your interest. I was pretty surprised when Elise said yes so quickly when James asked her to dinner. It kind of came out of nowhere!
SimplyPeachy chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
It's not sucky, it just ended a bit suddenly.

But it was actually pretty good.

I still like Elise. She's awesome.

And James is ok.

:D

I like Elise better though.

Still a bit self-rightcheous though!
Sara Frisch chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
I kinda thought this story was cute, but I definitely would be interested in reading whatever story you decide to write next.
Padalock chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
I really like this story, it was really well written and an interesting topic, and I'm looking forward to reading other of your works. Keep up the good work!
firefly of hell chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
I like the story, but I think it could use a little more work in terms of length and character development. For example, your descriptions are very sparse, and you're focussed more on dialogue than describing the settings. It's also a bit slow paced. Keep up the good work!

Btw, you have anon. reviewing disabled, you should enable it.
SimplyPeachy chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
I like it - nice second chapter.

I especially enjoy the complete opposites of every aspect of their lives, even their jobs, with Elise getting fired and James on the brink of a promotion. Very good, very clever.

A few grammar edits that jumped out at me. (I was reading for the story not the grammar)

Elise just nodded again and walked to the employee’s room should change to:

Elise just nodded again and walked to the employeeS' room

Put the s then the apostrophe so it's talking about all of the employees, not just one.

“Watch where you’re going, Matthews,” Peter Anderson, of Anderson & Cooper, told his young protégé, “Spilling the boss’ coffee never makes a good impression.”

For some reason, I feel it should be:

“YOU SHOULD watch where you’re going, Matthews,” Peter Anderson, of Anderson & Cooper, told his young protégé, “Spilling the boss’ coffee never makes a good impression.”

Obviously not capitalized, I was just bringing attention to the edit.

He wasn’t quite so sure where this was going.

I think you might want to change that line...I don't know. Something about it doesn't really ring with me, you know?

Anyway, nice next installment, keep 'em coming!
SimplyPeachy chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Ah yes. Elise the self-righteous vegan.

Que fabuloso!