Reviews for To Make a Scene
Kicon chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
I pushed it! Don't shoot! Really really good! I totally love it.

rachelaine chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
Yeah, ok. I see that about Taylor and Jason now. I reread the rewritten chapters too..they're good. Some things are repeated though, like, what Holly's parents do. In the introduction and a couple of times in the early on chapters. I LOVE Micheal and I thought it was cute what Holly wanted to say to him...about the chocolate heart. Up date soon! :)
Number One Dancing Queen chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
I guess she was just to nervous to say it. I would be too. I hope one day they somehow get locked in a closet somehow and they say that they like each other alot...Okay this is crazy talk. Oh well update soon.
Writing4Eternity chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
This was so cute
Kicon chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
Splash! Wow, Michael really WAS a big jerk back then. Wowness...awesome chapter!

Kicon chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
Aww! Poor Taylor! But I'm guessing Jason was a jerk so...he deserves it! Right? Right? Eh, I'll find out.

Alennia Midnight chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
Please continue.
Lady of Confusion chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
UPDATE SOON!
Writing4Eternity chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
awesomeness
Number One Dancing Queen chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
I liked the chapter. I wonder what happened to Jason and Taylor. I think Holly likes Michael a lot and she just doesn't know it yet..right? Well update soon._
palmsaresweaty chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
wow this sounds so lame. It sounds something like that horrible Bratz movie.
rachelaine chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
Whoa. LOVED this chapter! :) Michael, again, how adorable! I love him, really. :P And, I'm confused about not only what Michael and Holly were talking about, but what was Taylor and Jason fighting about..and what is wrong with them? I mean, they do like each other, right? I don't get the problem between them.
mizuki-chan23 chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
i loved it!
iPod chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
OH! WHAT HAPPENED?
mizuki-chan23 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
i like the story DD. Hope you have another soon!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »