Reviews for To Make a Scene
Essevera chapter 20 . 1/7/2009
Yay wonderful chapter (even if it did have a bit of fluff). Glad you finished :) I love the couple and will look for another one of your stories
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 20 . 1/7/2009
omg i love it! i don't want it to be over :( DEFINATELY write an epilogue and maybe if you love me enough a sequel? lol anyways its a great story. and y is everyone ending their stories right now. this is the like seventh one today that i read either the last or second to last (including epilogue) chapter of today :(
Essevera chapter 19 . 1/2/2009
I really don't see why it's taking Holly forever to tell Michael how she feels..
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 19 . 12/29/2008
yay! u updated
Number One Dancing Queen chapter 19 . 12/28/2008
OMG! I loved this chapter! They fight and then they make up._ Update ASAP!
Writing4Eternity chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
it's like a roller coaster with these two. sigh
Jevanminx chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
Aw, I do so love those two. Holly is just amazing, her attitude, hehehe.

JM
Kicon chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
OMG it was amazing! A bit confuusing when they started talking about their ex's, though. Loved it anyway! So did they just forget about the kiss, or what?

~Kicon
kowabunga546 chapter 15 . 12/26/2008
story is great so far. but first you said josh won best hair then u said michael won. but it's kinda funny how josh GARNIER won best hair. anyway keep up the good work. plz r&r back
Jen chapter 18 . 12/16/2008
that was so cute! i loved it
itsmeadriana chapter 18 . 12/16/2008
Ah! I just found this story and it's about to end? NO!

Haha. Well, I suppose it's wonderfully long anyway. I just adore this! It's very entertaining! :D

Update soon! I can't wait for Holly and Michael to finally-after so frigging long-get together!
ties.are.great.belts chapter 18 . 12/15/2008
Why Hello! I jus came upon this story and I was... quite happy when it was amazingly well writen AND long. So that is my roundabout why of saying that it's great and that you need to update quite soon. Tomorrow would be good!
rachelaine chapter 18 . 12/14/2008
Gosh, this was a sweet chapter. :) Saddens AND excites me that it's almost to an end. :P Update as quick as you can! :D
Tasha Mandaire chapter 18 . 12/14/2008
Loving this story more and more...keep at it! Good work! . Holly and Michael were made for each other!

later...

~*~*~*TASH~*~*~*
Number One Dancing Queen chapter 18 . 12/13/2008
WHAT TWO CHAPTERS! NO! I LOVE THIS STORY IT CAN'T END THAT SOON! ...Can it? Update asap!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »