Reviews for To Make a Scene
Number One Dancing Queen chapter 13 . 9/10/2008
Her parents are coming back? And Noelle left. Sad but it was great. Update soon.
Writing4Eternity chapter 13 . 9/10/2008
You had a few mistakes here and there but other than that it was okay. I'm ready for Michael and Holly to get together.
Kicon chapter 13 . 9/10/2008
Yayz! A puppy! Oh I would love it if I guy did that for me. Lucky Holly.

~Kicon
rachelaine chapter 13 . 9/9/2008
Aw...a puppy! :D I seriously LOVE Micheal! :D
Number One Dancing Queen chapter 12 . 8/25/2008
She's moving? Wow so someone's out to the group now. I'm waiting to see Holly and Micheal to get together in front of people that would be funny. Update ASAP!
rachelaine chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
Oh jeez. Update soon! This was a great chapter. And I think I say this EVERY time, but I love Michael! :P
Writing4Eternity chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
Dude you suck! :-)
Essevera chapter 12 . 8/20/2008
nice chapter. low self-esteem, huh? ;)
Kicon chapter 12 . 8/20/2008
Aww, poor Holly! Everybody is leaving her! That's so sad.

~Kicon
rachelaine chapter 11 . 8/13/2008
I liked the Michael POV...I don't really see him telling his side of the story a lot though. Hope you update soon. :)
Writing4Eternity chapter 11 . 8/13/2008
Michael is adorable
Caitlyn chapter 11 . 8/13/2008
this is really good! really cute too! i love it when i find stories 11 chapters in so i dont have to wait for next chaptes but i hit an end :( cant wait till next update!
Essevera chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
It's a periwinkle button. :) New reviewer here. I like your story to be short. Update soon, yeah?
Number One Dancing Queen chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
OMG! I think this story keeps on getting better and better each chapter. I get really excited when this gets posted. Loving it and I really can't wait till they get together. Update soon._
iPod chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
Love Michal 's point of view! Update soon!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »