Reviews for His Slave
yaoi8808 chapter 32 . 4/17/2011
The copycat story is gone. Yay for you and your fans :D
allsecrets chapter 32 . 4/17/2011
Hei! A I loved this story!

I'm so sorry for what happened with Miss Nightbelle! I can't believe that there is people that does this things! Steal stories and publish them as thier own!

I'm a fiction writer too (but in italian) and I would hate one of my fiction stolen!

Thanks to have informed me about this ordeal!

BACI

(Sorry for the mistakes, but my original language is italian!)
Leah chapter 32 . 4/17/2011
Oh my sweet daisies..."similarities", you say? I went and read it and it's as if it has been completely lifted, word for word! I am not very ashamed to say I've just left a rather rant-like review for the person, whoever she is.

But I do beg you to reconsider removing His Slave. Your guys' story is one of the few I come back and re-read constantly on this site, even though I deleted my account last year to focus on my work. I can't imagine how you're both feeling right now - to have someone defile something so amazing is a travesty. However, at the end of the day, this is your story - not mine and certainly not "Miss Nightbelle"'s. If you choose to take down the story, it is your decision entirely and I, along with the rest of your reviewers, most likely, will back you up and help you in whatever way possible. I wish you both the best of luck for the rest of your lives.

And a thought - publishing? Sure, we'll all help fight the plagarization of your story on this site but I do believe that had I picked up this novel in a shop, I'd have readily paid money for it and enjoyed it. Please consider it. I think you'd have a real shot at becoming successful.

All the best for the future, whatever you decide regarding the story.

Oh! I almost forgot! My friend is a published author and about two years ago now, his story was plagarized and when all the legal proceedings or what-not was in the process, I asked him why he wasn't more bothered (he acted very nonchalant about it and I was extremely confused as to why he wasn't feeling more like you two do - completely overwhelmed with frustration, anger and hurt) and he turned to me and said "If someone who dares to call themselves a writer is so talentless they can't even muster up the courage to write their own work, why on Earth should I care? They're just wallowing in the world I despise - the fantasy make believe world where they're a great, successful author and good writers are nothing more than simply their muse. They're too worthless for me to ever consider competition as authors and as human beings? Well they don't have hearts, so I can't really hate them, can I? I only pity the pathetic - and that's all they are. Pathetic." I can still remember it word for word now, sitting in Costa Coffee...anyhow. Just remember - you're amazing writers and someone so pitiful should never come in the way of talent - that would be the true travesty.

My, I say travesty an awful lot, don't I? No wonder Mikael always says I act as if I'm from another time. I talk like a bloody Victorian.

All the best! Keep writing, whether you share it on this site or not, it would be a real waste (travesty) for the talent you both possess to amount to nothing - even if it just for your amusement and pleasure, I think you should proceed all the same.
Mental Disturbed Social Retard chapter 32 . 4/17/2011
I was reading and knew it reminded me of something. She used the same words and same reactions and I knew I had read it before. Like Super Deja vu. I knew I had to find what it was. It was also easily found. No problem.
Mental Disturbed Social Retard chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
If you are reading this go look for Sacrificed Freedom by Miss Nightbelle on . I want to know if I'm the only one seeing a replica in Kanda/Allen form.
kerryannh chapter 23 . 2/19/2011
The story is fabulous but it really suffers from not having even the slightest detail of a sex scene. The love scenes are the reader's reward for suffering along with the character. The story is great though. It would be nice if you could publish it some day.
80easternzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 20 . 2/6/2011
Well I just finished this wonderful story. I realize this was written a while ago,but I just recently found your characters of Trent and Scott were really complex and interesting and of course,so was the story. The only complaint I really have is if your going to depict sex between them how come the Prince never thought of pleasuring Trent does not even touch him below the waist? That would have made it more realistic. I read a lot of MM stories and that's just part of it even if you choose not to be too explicit,they at least touch each other sexually.

I look forward to reading your other stories and I enjoy your style.
Deewhan chapter 31 . 1/26/2011
Love this story so much. I think it was well paced, even the transition in their relationship from master/slave to lovers. Felt a teeny bit cheated at the end though.
sara chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
A
speciallaura chapter 31 . 8/28/2010
I've just finished reading this story for the thrid time. I love it. Like really really love it. I was wondering if you (Evil authors with your cliffhangers ) lovely, beautiful, wonderfull, authors would consider a sequal(fingers crossed behind back). PLEASE!.

If not a sequal then would you consider doing a second slash story.

You should know i singed up to just the leave you lovely authors this review and reqest. :)
Raiya-shi chapter 31 . 5/14/2010
Thank you for the up! I loves ha[y endings! -
Nightmaresbeasti'monlyhuman chapter 31 . 5/8/2010
wow,just WOW!

I'm crying here and,oh my! Such an amazing story! I totally loved this master piece and can't wait to read another.
the ending chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
was so...sublime. surreal. beautiful.
Thuly chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
The best one that I've read in a while! You guys are amazing writers. I enjoy reading it so much. The characters are well-liked and lovable. Trent and Scott are so cute!Please write some more stories like this?
LittleRed chapter 31 . 2/4/2010
Gah! CLIFFHANGER! (which is the root of all evil) Loved the story. It was amazing. (dying to read more) Anyway, like I said, I LOVED it, despite the evil cliffhanger. Heh... That was amusing what Scott said to his father before he died. Cruel though, considering that he was... well.. dying. (insert anime sweatdrop here) I really need to create an account here so I can leave official signed reviews that can be responded to...

Oh well. I'm going to stop ranting now. Byebyes.
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »