Reviews for Speaking In Riddles
Sionainn23 chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
I love your writing style and how you created your main character. I love it! :)
RaterRStar1981 chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
great story; thanks for your dedication.
cheesecake15 chapter 27 . 9/21/2010
Great story, I liked the way I didn't really expect the events. I think you write very well. Really enjoyed reading your story, it is officially one of my favourites!

. xx .
Freakleash chapter 27 . 2/17/2010
Enjoyed your story a lot! Sorry, I tend to leave reviews only on the last chapter..

Anyway, I like your writing style! It's different from the usual, and it doesn't sound like you're trying too hard to sound deep and philosophical. While I would have loved more dialogue between Riley and Shane, especially when they finally officially got together, it was still good how you wrote it. Just so casual and everything.. :)

Also, I feel pretty slow because I only realized that you named some chapters after songs when I got to "The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows" and that was only because it bothered me how familiar that sounded that I just had to google it.. Unless.. you know, it' all just a huge coincidence and you don't actually listen to Brand New..

Anyway, hope you continue writing! :)
Dead Deactivated chapter 21 . 7/18/2009
This book was okay.. It could be better if you had less Backround details because that part is boringish ... And Have alot more Dialog! I really Like the Shane and Justin ] Great story so far
NaKiE iNdIaN sUpErHeRo chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
this is amazing i love it :]
Hannah chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I like this story so far]

But I found a mistake in the first chapter and you used the wrong their. It's at the very end and it says "how they're presence didn't bother me also" it should be their not they're. Just thought you should know ]
anam chapter 27 . 10/30/2008
I LOVE YOU.

this story was amazing!
bobelicious chapter 27 . 10/30/2008
YAY LAQUEL! YOU FINISHED! I'm so proud of you.

You were right. I DID love this chapter! It does feel like an ending, so good job! I especially love the dandelion part. Very cool and touching at the same time. :]

P.s. Good thing you didn't split Shane and Riley up, cause if you did...PSHAW PSHAW!
blurrylights chapter 27 . 10/30/2008
I can't believe it's over! That was a beautifully written last chapter, especially those last two paragraphs. You wrote this story with such skill and elegance, and I really enjoyed your writing style. Riley and Shane are an amazing couple...seriously, a beautiful story, full with messages and things to learn. I'm curious about Jake and Aiden, but other than that, all the lose ends are tied up. And of course, most stories leave a little to guess anyway. Great job and I can't wait to read your next piece!
Danielle Sheridan chapter 27 . 10/30/2008
this was great, couldn't stop reading :)
blurrylights chapter 26 . 10/25/2008
FINALLY! THEY'RE TOGETHER! It certainly look long enough...Shane and Riley are awesome together. And I'm glad Jake and Riley kinda sorta fixed their relationship with each other. :)

Your description was awesome in this chapter, as always. I went back and read this chapter twice, and I just wanted to commend you on your beautiful writing talent. Everything is deep and wonderfully expressed using great metaphors and vocabulary. This story really is a pleasure to read. Keep up the awesome work!
Fruits chapter 25 . 10/9/2008
hey! is there more to it...do write soon!
anam chapter 25 . 10/2/2008
THE CLIMAX WAS FRICKEN AMAZING! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE CHAPTER 25 :)
blurrylights chapter 25 . 10/2/2008
Wow...Jake does have issues. And so does she. It's scary...like the world is falling down around them. This was a beautifully written chapter. You did an absolutely amazing job...keep up the awesome work! :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »