Reviews for Personal Response: Demon Children
phantasiluv chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I loved your essay..I thought that i was the only one who saw the dark side of the 'mini-terrorists'..I don't think all children are, but the majority of the ones I've encountered are...I wish you could've met the actual angel-like children I've met, they're the only ones giving me hope in the elementary schoolers.
lildevil123 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
heyy! just wanted to say that i COMPLETELY agree with you. children are EVIL! my cuzin is one of them. whenever we go to my aunt's place, she'll make me play with her; trouble the hell out of me and my rents nearby until they get sick of it and tell me to go play with her. oh come on! im 17 (or will be soon)! i dont wanna play with that spoiled lil 8-year old brat who cries whenever she sees something she wants and guilts her dad (who's usually overseas) into buying it and taking her everywhere. i pity him the days when she becomes a teenager...his bills...D

anywayy, children aren't all that innocent (or mebbe its just my experience talking)...fortunately i havent run into that type of kid who tries to claim my stuff. Like I'd ever give up my stuff..and ice cream? hell no! my ices are MINE! no monster-in-tiny-body is gonna get mine!

now anywayy...are you ever gonna update Preacher's Son? whenever i come to ficpress, i always look if you've updated...( please update!
GEN chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh this is so, so true.
Joey chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Children only win because they persevere

in a sense theyre more one track minded when they want something. I find adults give up too easily, especially with small things that children would persist on.

I can see this is a Parody, and I totally see the points youre parodying but I think I just love children too much to see their deeds as evil because its just so much fun watching them in action. Everyday is a new day because children never try the same thing twice, its awesome.

Children's egocentricity is almost biological, its not their fault.

I would've liked it more if you didnt keep repeating the idea that you dont hate children because it takes away from the mood. If youre going to go all the way with the demon child thing, then dont hold back as if youre afraid youre going to offend someone, go all the way and perservere, like a child.

Joey
Mascara is evil chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
haha dude I don't trust kids either. They're sneaky
kyrric.fictionpresspaperweight chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Bahahahaha.

And people tell me I'm good with kids.

You're awesome.

The phrase 'pint-sized hellions' will have me cracking up in the middle of my trigonometry homework, thanks. Lots. Really.

I understand what you mean, though. Devilish little weasels. The only sure-fire defence against them is to MANIPULATE THEM BACK. Give as good as you get, and all that.

I wish I was that small. Again. Everything was so much less complicated, and yeah, I could get largely anything I wanted. Fun times.
BeingMyself chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Absolutely loved and agreed with everything! I have a set of demon spawn related to me too. How I loathe the spitting and clinging.
PoorEnglishArtist chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I shall counts my blessings then, for I am sure that I've had thousands!

Don't you love it how adults forget what it was like to be young and so in control? The immortal phrase 'when I was young...' is generally a load of detritus :)

How did you do in the class?