Reviews for Permanent Progress
xan chapter 16 . 8/16/2008
nice...gud job! luv it! cant wait 4 da next chapter!
Koki Enwai chapter 16 . 8/12/2008
Ah, great story. . . I love all the characters - I really can't pick a favorite! I guess it'd have to be Michael.

Anyway, enough babbling. Just know that I love this story. Keep up the good work. (And I know you will!)

- Koki
AirAcqua chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow! This chapter was really great and quite detailed. I felt as if I was there as well and could feel what the girl was feeling too. Very good!
blurrylights chapter 16 . 8/8/2008
This was a good chapter- why is Richard drunk? That;s kind of stupid of him. Underage drinking and then walking around town airing it everywhere. Anyway- I can't wait to read the next chapter, so hurry up and UPDATE!
Maxegirl1313 chapter 16 . 8/6/2008
O I like Micheal. He's pure awesome-sauce.

Didn't Dawn have blue eyes and strawberry blond hair, before?
luverly.lufy chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
I know that Lee and I are meant to be...haha, I'm kidding, down to business.

So I liked this chapter, a lot of drama's been sturred up. I'm beginning to like Michael more and more. And is the artist Andy Goldsworthy? His work is truly so amazing. Can't wait for another update.
Guatemalan Rocker chikk chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
the truth is gonna spill out now ?

or..no ?

i knew richard & dawn were meant to be :

gfhhfkleuewvm

thats my new way of saying 'BLAH!'
kiiwiikraze chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
AH!

what a place to end it.

darn your writers block D;

BUT!

That was a good chapter,

though I want more Lillith and Lee confrontation!

But i have patience. :P

UPDATE SOONN~~

We, the readers, love you. : D

Toodles~
Yereanth16 chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
I am in love with your story michael is very funny and amusing and richard is very wierd but funny when he is drunk. I feel bad for Dawn and her disorder. Lilith and Lee are a cool couple. Your story is very interesting
Black Viper chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
Oh man, she has problems. Poor people.

anyway. Awesome work!
ileum chapter 14 . 8/3/2008
You said that he was blonde with green eyes didn't you?

But now he has blue eyes?

I'm talking about Michael by the way.
ileum chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
If Dawn Brooks is 'the most popular girl in school' then how would there be a spare seat next to her?

Just a thought.

S'okay. I like your story. I like Lee too. He's an intriguing character. Wonderfully odd. Heh.

and the schools a bit weird as well.

Yeah, I like it. Good story. (Y)
Stolen.Pseudonyms chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
Nice update Ink! haha I'd thought you'd gone and died on all of your fans (myself including)

On to business! Yes, lovely update. Finally, we get some more drama and some more secret's being uncovered. I think you've gotten back on track with the overall storyline and found a balance between the two (romance and plot that is).

Also, good characterization of Richard here. You've done well in conveying drunken-emotions.

Loving your work, as always,

Maddy

PS - On a side note, we've gotten quite a few chapters on 'Forever' done, that we hope you'll like. They answer some of the questions you had, and we're finally delving into the main series plot. We'd like to hear some feedback, but you don't have to
Ekoh Ember chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
“I want to play Truth or Dare.”

I seriously, bit my lip, smiled, gasp for air, covered my face with both hands, and started rocking back and forth when he said that.

You are God. Pure God.
blurrylights chapter 15 . 7/14/2008
I really liked this chapter- surprising, actually. Update soon!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »