Reviews for Permanent Progress
luverly.lufy chapter 15 . 7/10/2008
wow, Lilith's got it going on. All the boys in town are after her. lol, no just kidding. I think the story's moving along great. Maybe the problem's a bit anti-climatic, but that could be just me. I can't wait for the next chapter. What do i think of Michael? ...I don't know yet. He's certainly cocky, we'll see. Thank you for reviewing my story and I hope you will continue; as I'll certainly keep a close eye on this one :D
luverly.lufy chapter 13 . 7/10/2008
okay,sort of confused here. Was the dare to go out with Dawn and Richard or be their boyfriend/girlfriend? Well, it's kind of sad now. I can't wait to continue reading.
luverly.lufy chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
haha, I'm starting to like lilith.

And Lee's so cute with his hair tugging, little things like that get to me. So anyways, the only thing up to this point is that,

in my opinion, I think Lilith is a little too...lucky? or perfect?

I don't know...she comes to a new school and immediately she

meets this hot, amazing, unique guy. And she doesn't care about what other's think; this shows that she's confident with herself.

Also, the school's seems to have a crush on her.

I'd like to see a bit more flaws in lilith, but I guess I will in later chapters.

Overall, very entertaining! thumbs up :D
luverly.lufy chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
aw, the eyelash thing was cute. I used that in my own story as well. The story moving along nicely. now old are they?
luverly.lufy chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
the first chapter sounds pretty good so far. I'm intrigued. Some sentences though, didn't flow as well as they could've...but that's really just minor things you could look at later. The characters are giving me this cliché feeling, but it's okay, because sometimes, it works for the story. In this case, it does for you. Good job; I shall continue reading :D
R.L.Jen chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
o.k. Glad I stuck around, I like where it's going and I like Michael, maybe he could help the two of them out. She should give him a chance. Though I understand that sometimes we don't get along with people just like ourselves. My point well I like this story so keep it up :)
Guatemalan Rocker chikk chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
aw ; liddle michael is serious!

hahahaa :D

i wonder if him& lee are hot... hahah !

well then, let me just wait for the next chapter now..]
EmotionalDrain chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
First, I thought Michael was some creep trying to hit on younger girls. Now, he's so...there's no words to appropriately describe an older brother trying to make his little brother hooked-up and happy...or atleast less moody. hehee
kiiwiikraze chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
WAA!

Lillith be nicer to Michael~~!

BUT, for the sake of a more fun motive,

I would have hurled the entire cup at his head. :D

But that's just me...I think XD

ehe, the rhyming was funnEH! XD

XP toodles for now~
DiamondEyedDog chapter 13 . 7/8/2008
I just started reading today, but I'm only about half-way through the story, but I like what I've read so far. My only question is, won't Dawn be hurt more in the end because Lee doesn't truly like her? Also, a girl with anorexia, a lot of times its not just about self- esteem or being loved, it's a lot more complicated than that. I hope Lillith doesn't think she can help Dawn be "cured"
Foxy Walnut chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
Ooh, I love how Michael is so concerned for his younger brother, it's so nice. He was my favorite character before, now he...still is. I'm just imagining Lee coming to the coffee place and seeing them, though, and thinking they were dating for some strange reason. You know, like it happens in movies? That would be terrible.

Great chapter!
Stolen.Pseudonyms chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
Haha! I'm so sorry, good update, but i'm really amused at myself. For some reason, i thought Michael had tried to drug Lillith's coffee...

Sorry, i've composed myself from my stupidity. I liked this chapter. I like the fact you're keeping everything consistent, as in character relationships etc. It flows well from one chapter to the next. Another fine piece!

Eagerly awaiting another wonderful update,

. aka Maddy
Guatemalan Rocker chikk chapter 14 . 7/6/2008
michael is shorter than lilith?

and hes older?

well.. im not sure if i like michael or not...

he seens to bother lilith.. but if i was her i would probbly laugh at him...and hit him a
kiiwiikraze chapter 14 . 7/6/2008
I luff Michael. XD

He's the perfect random guy to throw in the story,

and he could help get Lillith and Lee together :P

Poor Lillith,

they should break up with Dawn and Richard, and get together!
blurrylights chapter 14 . 7/6/2008
I am totally and completely in love with your story. You developed the characters and the plot very well. I absolutely love Lee. but maybe you should describe the main character more. I actually really like Michael, he seems adorable. Does he have a crush on Lilith? Also, you should elaborate om how old they are...anyway,keep up the awesome work!

Please r&R my story irys as well, I really would like some more reviews!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »