Reviews for Hate Is A Strong Word
shootforthestars chapter 7 . 2/10/2012
You are officially the best writer I've seen on this site, I am subscribing to you! Please keep writing more, I have read your Valentine's Day story and I loved it, but this is AMAZING!
chibikitten09 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow! This is great! I really enjoyed this.
outlawsoflove chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
Oh! Oh! I can't express my excitement over this story. It's well-written and the characters are greatly described. I can picture a lot, especially the Mason's house. This is keeping me guessing as to what you have in store for us next, I really hope Clara and Chad become something. I was getting very excited when he finally approached her, and then practically yelled when the fire burst out. I wonder what "these things" mean.. Honestly, I'm excited to read more. Update soon!
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ah the prologue is very interesting, the foreshadowing and all. Hm! Pretty cool! _

Ah Fortune cookie, it must have a meaning foreshadowing in here. Never underestimate the power of those cookies in fictions! (In real life, they serve for marketing purpose but anyway!)

Well written and the pace is nice. The airplane and the divorce sure rings a bell in my life. I suppose I can relate to. Interesting.

Kalista Jia
Lithium's Victim chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
*cries* DUDDE!

Where's the rest? I'm loving it... I was falling deep into the setting and story and then it's all -over dramatic gullotine death scene-
MelissaOnly chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
Another great chapter. You have to countinue writing these. I love them.
Just Call Me Izzy chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
Chapter 7 Review:

Good Chapter overall. It's okay that it took you so long to update. Just as long as you update is all that matters to me.
Mignun chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow, I enjoyed the first chapter. It really drew me in. I liked it.

Ama-sk8 chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
W00T! Drugged up on some energy drinks and ready to read about ten more of your chapters!

Gah. Fire. That really sucks. The car blows up and now the house caught on fire. Hmm. Chad seems kind of guilty, or maybe his coming home just before the fire is merely coincidence, buut he was also in the same area as the car too. It really gives you something to think about lol. Well, i'm suspecting Chad, even though I kind of like him, haha.

Intense chapter yes, but that's good, its getting a bit serious.

Loved the chapter, and I can't wait until you add another!
MagicWords chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
unlike some fictionpress stories, yours was very clear to me. i saw everything perfectly! You are a very talented writer. keep up the good work!
katmarie chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
stupid fire. hehe

and i love this story

im praying that you don't abandon it :)

can't wait til the next update!
Grenna-Chae chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
OMGOSH! This story is SO AMAZING! I absolutely love it! My sister has been bugging me while i was reading this but i kept telling her to shut it because its so cool!

I like the mysterious parts of it too...wierd, but intriguing. if i spelled that right.

it reminds me a tiny bit of Twilight, but i'm not exactly sure why. maybe the supernatural part or something.

i can't wait to see where you go with this!

I also want to say that the way this flows is excellent. a lot of the times grammar and whatnot is messed up, but i really enjoyed reading it! i didn't have to blunder through grammar mistakes.

Mary
Ama-sk8 chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
You cannot leave it there!

But I loved this chapter, haha. And I need to read more!

So get your butt on your computer and update soon!
katmarie chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
omg, you CAN'T keep us waiting too long to see what happens next. :D
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
OMg IT IS SO INTERESTING

EVEN UR PROLODGE IN THE FIRST CHAPTER HAD ME HOOKED!

Its SO mysterious!

and you write so good omg I LOVE IT!