Reviews for Gothic Enchantment
cc chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
i liked this story alot , and think you should continue it

this is my first review to someone , so feel proud :)

aha

but please continue the story ! its good !
Kelsey chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
kay, um, you have to update because i LOVE this story. 8) and so do other people, so... i guess you're pretty talented ;)
tootsie chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
hey there! i think that it's actually going pretty good, despite the fact that he practically like, you know mauled her just when they met. but i find it totally cute! cuz they're awesome together, and i'm glad that he's jealous cuz that's hot. but it's kind of the weird the french guy is goth too. he should've been opposite because it doesn't match him. i mean, he should've been a jock or whatever, but it's your story. it seems that his life is pretty proper. anyway, love how he calls her "flower girl". that's adorable. basically, i hope you update quickly, because if you don't... baha. 8) loving OFF.
weirdwon chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
I absolutley fucking LOVED it!

You must hurry hurry hurry, I want more!

Please
somuchformyhappyending chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
I love it! update soon. :)
rocky19 chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Hey I love this story, hope you update it!
Chaden Avy chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Woot! Awsomeness! Keep it up!
Emerald Gemini chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Yummy yummy I smell romance coming up! ::lickslips::
Masquerade hide your face chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
yeah. I liked it alot. keep writing!
carameltrombonegirl chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
MORE MORE MORE! this chapter is excellent! I can't wait for Kiriya and Cloud to meet. If i had choose who she should go out with this early in the story it would be Cloud. They're perfect together.
Jay827 chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
omg please update like right now. ok well actually it might take longer than that because you have a life but update soon. very soon.
xiomara209 chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
love the story..cant wait for the showdown..
OhSweetheart chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Great story please update again soon!
AngelAce2010 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
OMG! U HAVE TO PLLEAZE DO MORE~! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I love your story so much it makes me drool for more! Please continue it! I beg You!
ssmoochic chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
im kinda getting into this story now
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »