Reviews for Gothic Enchantment
Moira chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I love it! Please continue!
l'heautontimoroumenos chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I simply adore it. Now, you just have to continue it. I love the characters.
Midnight Dove chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
hey. u absolutely must continue! now im curious! that was pretty good. plz update it.
Chaden Avy chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I like it! Keep up the good work! I really wish I could write as well as you can! My chapters are so short...
x-darkaurora-x chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I love the plot, definitely continue :]
Gerty aka Angel chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Wow, good story yes you should definatly continue it
Slyth chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That's so awesome. :D

But damn it I was going to use the name Gabriel. I have to change my character's name now.

But seriously, great story, Cloud is VERY shaggable and I want more chapters. And for the love of god please post up more Sacred Demoness, you said when you got your laptop you'd start typing up the stories. So get to it! XD
Mistress-K99 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Oh it's already happened...lol...she's become corrupt.
Jay827 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
yay! new story. EEP!

hahah update/continue when possible. :D
liVe-yOuR-fAntAsy chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Love the story! Please update soon! And please update your other stoires for once! haha. Stop thinking of new ideas for stories and finish the ones you have! I would love to read more of them! haha. so update soon! lol.
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Gabriel, its so ironic that I love it, and him for that matter. Doing Romeo and Juliet was just asking for it wasnt it. Loving this story and cant wait for more.

JM
PoeticSilences chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
love your story. can't wait to see what happens!
otter pop chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
i like
MireMoor chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I like this story so far!Please continue on.I cant wait to see what Gab-...Cloud (P) has in store for Rose
TurtleBaby43 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I like it! Could be very interesting. Looking forward to see where you take it! :)
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »