Reviews for Gothic Enchantment
DarkMagicAngel24 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I kinda preferred them as Goths, just because they made some badass Goths, and because I'm a Goth too, but I really liked it and it was an amazing chapter, their real names threw me off a bit though.
MaxMcDowell chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
~Hands you 8 plates, 4 of brownies and 4 of cookies for you and your muse~

WOW I wasn't expecting that at all! I love this story even more so now so please write and other chapter and post it soon.
MissNightOwl chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
I'm usually not so criticizing but this chapter really disappointed me. There were some mistakes but mostly, I felt like I was looking at new characters. And I know, I know, I sort of am because you showed us in the chapter that they were really cops. Wowza, I didn't see that coming at all. Did you really have this idea from the start. I can't believe it. It was so convincing that they were really just Goths. I couldn't believe it when I read it. But Rose felt different. The girl who even know what it meant to climax was saying that girl was a whore and that she probably just gave a good blowjob or something? It didn't match the character in the previous chapters. I have to say that not writing this long might have done a bit on your writing skill with this chapter. I haven't read in a long time since you put your readers in such a long wait(WHY? WHY MAKE ME WAIT SOOO LONG! IT WAS DREADFUL! I'VE READ ALMOST ALL YOUR STORIES NOW AND NONE THAT NEED TO BE UPDATED ARE! I AM CRYING! WAHH!) I couldn't really get into the story and felt that it was lacking. It might just be because I didn't read the previous chapters again and then read this but I also felt a little rushed with it all. But then again, could just be I hadn't read in a while. But the story really did feel cut off of the previous chapters. The change is just too quick. One moment I'm convinced that this is just a Gothic romance but then BAM! I find out they're actually cops. I think you needed to more give hint to it or at least not put it out so quickly. So, yeah, I was pretty disappointed with it. It didn't have it's usual feel to it. I think it was a bit too rushed and parts that didn't feel right. I think what blew me off second from the rushness of it is that Rose is too different. And I admit to being such a word-I-forgot-but-means-that-I've-done-it-too-but-I'm-also-accusing-you. I've had this too in a way. I didn't update a story for a whole 6 or more months. I felt it was different when I finished writing it and now the story is deleted. It was my first story ever on fictionpress and I have to say that it sucked. Anyway, I meant no harm in this review and I am much grateful that you updated. But can you pretty-please-with-a-cherry-on-top try to update in "sex changes perspectives" and the one with the girl who isn't a vampire but turns into a vampire queen? Love your stories!
Lexy7432 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Oh shit is right lol
Lexy7432 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Cloud is too funny
DevourtheStars chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
I think the police thing was a complete shock. No, that would be an understatement.

Wow, I never suspected it... I thought they were gnna say "I'M IN A GOTHIC MAFIA."

I want more. More explanations, more details!

Intrigued! Update more often please! I can't wait until the next chapterr
whateva123 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Did not expect such a twist. Great chapter!
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
well look who's back! Finally a chapter! I hope you continue with it this time around. Anywho no more bashing! Good chapter. Seems like the start of new things with all of them. I hope so! And all of the stuff that happenedddd! Update soon?
Mistress-K99 chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
I love the twist that they're cops but still makes me wonder why exactly Cassandra had to hide as much as she did. And I knew Kiriya was trouble! Stupid guy and his stupid french accent. I'm glad you're back and I really look forward to further chapters.
SatiricalEntity chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
i don't know what to think yet, will have to see what happens in the next few chapters. I think it's quite a massive change to suddenly add, especially the change in personality as well. For example, why would sabre and thorn have never seen cloud be so kind to someone, if he is in fact not arrogant and self-centred, but kind. It's an interesting twist, want to see where it goes :)
thedoggydog2 chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
I'm actually kind of disappointed...

I really liked that they were goths and that they suddenly became policemen... truth to be told, I don't like it so much.

It was much more fun when they were goths.

But your still and awesome writer)
Efra chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Wow...

Well that's cool. It's werid. And different. But seriously I like it. I love there attraction. But I think it should have taken more time for her to see him and feel that she liked him more this way. Bc it's a huge change. Personality too. Anyways please update. I would love to read more !

Some people might not like it but I think it's great!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
omg i loved it! update again soon pretty please )

i really thought this story was on permanent haitus...
cookiewolf chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
The ending made me laugh so much. I just pictured a 'OH NO' moment in my head and started laughing, my mum was like :/. But anyway, jeeez, these goths take it to an extreme :L guns? woah.
LittleMissLeprechaun chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Writer's block - one thing every author hates :/

If it helps, write random small scenes, or outtakes, about anything that you want to... Even though about a million people have already told you this (I'm guessing)

Anyway, great story :D update soon! :)
216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »