Reviews for Gothic Enchantment
christiandeath chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
what? Please keep going! Cloud will need to fight the other guy sometime soon anyhow.
Da Names Britny chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Well i love this story its actual my 2nd favorite story on here. even though it aint finished yet. sorry bout the writers block, i curently have it also wit my story...okay now on to the ideas...i personally think you should write this story in both hers and clouds point of view, it seems those kindof stories are the most read on here and they are personally my favorite. like for the next chapter have it in clouds but start it a few mins before she calls him or maybe when he gets to her house and end tht chapter when he gose to bed tht night or contine it on to skol the next day or sometkhing like tht. oh and maybe a few here and there in Rydners (im deeply sorry if tht wasnt he name its been a while sence ive read this cause ive just had it on story alert waiting for more chapters) point of view (pov) when he is with her or maybe a couple of times when he aint but not so much as to make it seem like he is the main character or somethng along those lines or maybe in clouds sisters pov once or twice just to see how she feels about her friend datin her brother oh and i think it would be awesome if they ad a dance coming up and like she went wit cloud or tht other guy(it dosent matter cause if shes dose go wit him cloud will win her at the dance) but after the dance cloud takes her bac to his house and then they have sex do the dirt or wat ever you call it...well i hope i have helped you a little oh and sorry tht its soo long...

Da Names Britny
BlakJaq chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
well, for this story at least, y don't u make her really embarrased at school and then she gets over her shyness and kyria and cloud get in another fight and mayb they could figure out what's so weird bout kyria. mayb in the next couple of chapies, y don't u lead up to cloud and rose actually doing it. wow i think this is the longest review i've ever written. cool. hope you get to be able to write again. love your stories, it's really cool to be able to write that well. before the writers block. haha. love you. get your talent back!
chicagobabe chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
a goth named Gabriel sounds really hawt :) hehe I like the firs chapter!
Rach chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
NO!i love this story!keep writing plz. oh nd i have an idea,the way cloud makes money should be somethin illegal like drag racin or sellin drugs. just plz plz dont stop writin the story, i love cloud, hes a great character!
GinnyJ12 chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
No! Your writers block makes me sad... no ideas here unfortunately. Sorry.
colour me perfect chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I don't know why you're having trouble, this story is absolutely amazing! Everything you've written so far has been fantastic and interesting, and I absolutely love the main character and how naive she is! I also love Cloud's softness when he's with her, and his possessiveness. This is great, I can't wait until you get your inspiration back!
MadameLeQueen chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
I'll be glad to help(: you can check my stories out to see whether or not I wouldB e a good enough candidate to help you spark some ideas x)
Dire Ashen Eyes chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
Don't worry about writer's block. It happens to the best of us! I love your story and I really can't wait for more. I doubt my ideas will be of much use, but I figured I'd leave one or two just in case.

I definitely want to see more of Kiriya and him fighting to win her over Cloud. Maybe have him see her bracelet that connects her to Cloud's goth gang? I'd also like to know a little more about Thorn's whole opinion on her friend dating her brother.

Perhaps you could also write a chapter in Cloud's perspective, or even Saber or Reaper's to give a different idea.

Well, I don't know if anything I said helped or not, but I look forward to your next chapter. Don't give up!
GoldenEyedFury chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
You should try looking either up or though pictures of your characters and maybe envision their life stories, what happened to Reaper to make him a killer? and so on... that is what i do when i have writers block.
Me2Sank chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
I love it!
laurakyna chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
I'm so sorry to hear that- You are one of my very favourite writers...

What seems to work for me is if I stop writing for a few months, read a few good books, just take a complete break from it all, and then a few months down the line, I'll wake up one morning and just spew off a couple of chapters.

I don't know if this would work for you (or for anyone other than me) but the point I'm trying to make is that if you can't just get your 'spark' back, then it'll come back on it's own- give it some time... -because there is no point in writing when you're not in the mood...

hope this helps/cheers you up/makes you feel better...
Amanda-Bear chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
update! update! update! update! update! please!
Kat chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
i'm felling in love with this story please please update soon. it will be a waste to let this story rot.
WhisperInTheRain chapter 3 . 11/11/2009