Reviews for Gothic Enchantment
mimi chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
I really really really am in LOVE WITH THIS STORY! Please please update soon. I think you are doing an amazing job with it. I can't wait for more)
schrubbe chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
interesting plot please continue
toincinerate chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
why have you stopped! im sad!
Fallen Echo chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I love this story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LovingBlackParadise1 chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
i love how there relationship is going !1 i wish you would update soon .. do you have pictures of them ?
renegade01 chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
colud or kiriya? cloud or kiriya? hmm, the jury is still out. frisky chapter ;)
STUVme chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
R U DEAD ? IF NOT THEN UPDATE ALREADY ! ITS WAKEY WAKEY TIME ! :-(
Cinder3lla chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
AHH OK NOT FAIIRR! haha you cant just leave me hanging here. i totally love cloud... and so have to know what happens next! SOS! WRITE MORE PEEAS!
Lexy7432 chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
I HAVE OFFICIALLY FALLEN N LOVE WITH THIS AWESOME STORY.. SO PLZZ UPDATE SOON, I LOVE CLOUD... AND HE IS MOST DEFINATLY A SEXUAL DEVIANT
Rouge Pyralis chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Omg this is a really good story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
me chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
E ! woow ! wat a hot hot hot chapter dat was ! ...luv ur story 2 death ! clouds possessiveness and dominating character combined with rose's childlike innocense is utterly breathtaking ! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE ! PLZ UPDATE FASST !

PS-(hoping fr more of "thse scenes" between cloud n rose :-)..)
xanglesxoverxusedx chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
I freaking love this story. It's amazing... and uhm, this chapter probably caused me to turn one thousand shades of red, but it was just as amazing. lol.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
love it! YOU HAVE TO POST MORE! please? ad whats a p plater?
Alexa Jayy chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
YOU REALLY SHOULD UPDATE THIS! D:
jellyjen357 chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
I can't believe you haven't updated a great story like this for 7 months! 7 MONTHS! That's just sad. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, UPDATE SOON! It's an awesome story!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »