Reviews for Gothic Enchantment
BlakJaq chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
fucking awesome! you have to update NOW! or i will o out of my mind with suspense! how are you such a good writer? it's totlally unfair*sob* i wanna write like that *sob*again
BlakJaq chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
totally wicked! i mean that is true genuis. but i think cloud is the best choice for rose
BlakJaq chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
that is effing swet! i was told to read this story by someone else but now i can see she loved it. it's awesome. and believe it or not, it's probably cleaner than most of what i read ;)
omgvenom chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
More! lol, I love this story.
Chaden Avy chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
Hey! Update soonz! I'm anxious for more!
SmallLittleBoxofDreams chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
I like it. Its pretty good, can you please write more?
cajun-cuteness chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
I WUV CLOUD! He rocks! Please update soon!
Chelseaisrad chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I love your story!

Update soon!
Zeroko chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
aw don't leave me hanging T.T!

COMMON MORE MORE PLEASE _

as for another writers block how about...hm... they could brng flower-girl to her first club, have someone actually get shot somewhere along the lines...figure out where cloud acutally got the car from, what the heck frenchy does for a living, get a class with reaper, um...hm...have rose go over to clouds house...have her parents find out about cloud...um that's all I gots...BUT MORE PLEASE!
SHINIGAMI RULES chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
SWEET! awsome it coming!
flawedxu chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Aw, I love Cloud! He's so hot and so bad (but also good as well) which is a plus. For some reason these character's all remind me of Grease... don't ask why, even I don't know. Maybe it has to do with the cigarrettes, bad-boy image, and hanging out on the ford. Plus the rivalry. lol. Anyway, great story! Please update soon! I want to read more of Cloud and Rose :)

-tawnymarie
truth17 chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Woah!

Intense!

I like this story,I love the fact Rose is such a sheltered individual!
Cafune chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Kiriya sounds hot! Lol, really good so far!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
so are you going to post more soon? i love it
Changeling104 chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
okay this story is really interest gripping! me like )
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »