Reviews for Secret Affair
StarEyed14 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
ugh.. bad idea. lol. sleeping with your sister's bF? sigh..

great first chapter though!
darkgurl92 chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
i'm happy they got together..and made up..

now having twins..luv ur fic..
jenniesmith chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
love it, love it, love it!

They are so in love yet they are both unwilling to admit it! I can't wait until they finally do! Great chapter!

xoxo

jennie
katydid2363 chapter 13 . 12/22/2008
I just read this entire story last night and today and i just wanted to say that it was a great, great story. Fabulous characters and a great twist with the who was getting married!
jenniesmith chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
wow... that was delicious! Can't wait to read more!

xoxo

jennie
brittlessayswatever chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
ok im so confused ok whos getting married to Summer Zac or Tony? cause it says that

“Anyway, I’m under strict instructions from my new sister-in-law to keep you from fussing over her.” Tony smiled down at Summer as he slid his arm around her waist hugging her to him “And don’t deny it, you are chomping at the bit to get in there.” He dropped a light kiss on the tip of her nose. “That applies to you as well.” He addressed Scott before he led his fiancée down the hallway.

that makes it sound like Summer is Tonys fiancee but i thought Zac was marryng her and if hes so into Sam why didnt he dump Summer in the beggining and go with her? Im so confused.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 13 . 9/19/2008
siigh all that and it ends in like a sentence lol but i love how he had an hour and they were born and OMG LOVE IT! at first though ( i had opened the story like 2 days ago but didnt get around to reading until today) i thought like summer was getting married to zac like i just remembered cheating on her sisters boyfriend and her sister getting married and i was like CRAP ARE THEY CHEATING AND SHES GUNNA MARRY HIM! s'all good lol
Highlands chapter 13 . 9/8/2008
i really love what you have written bout Zac and Sam, ... please come up with an epilogue!.. Scott is pretty thick headed though...

Well done! magnificent!
marii chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
I really liked this fic alot! It's different from the cliche romance. Don't get me wrong I like romantic cliche as much as the next gal, but I was so ecstatic I found your story here! I will definitely add this to my Favs section. Thanks for writing it! I'm going to read it again!
rainfaery13 chapter 13 . 8/13/2008
That was a perfect ending! You did an amazing job writing this, so freaking cute!
rainfaery13 chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
yeah! okay so this has cleared up everything I was confused about before. Hooray. lol. This story is amazing and I am going to continue onto ch. 9.
rainfaery13 chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
Keep in mind as you are reading my review that I only review stories that I really like, and that I have a tendancy to overanalyze things.

So I'm reading your story and I really like it, but this chapter has me confused. I get that Summer's engaged to Tony not Zac, but if my sis broke up with her boyfriend she would call me and let me know (you can't use distance as an excuse because we don't live in the same state), and if that didn't happen she would deffinately tell me if she found someone new. I think it's like a universal girl thing to rave about your newest love interest, and Summer is a girly girl she's gonna gush.
lejahkeyy chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
i finally got done with studying and decided to celebrate by reading this one chap left? that's fine, i've enjoyed this story very much. great work here, i shoudl probably go to bed since it's near 3. BYEE!
belle1220 chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
This was a really great story. I loved it. You really had me in the beginning. I honestly thought that Zac was marrying Summer. I was so torn between wanting Sam and Zac together and hating that they were cheating. Glad you cleared that up!

Again, great story.
hipgurl chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
i dont undersand how she couldnot tell summer that she is going out with zac.

she could just say that the fling started this trip. the whole thing about sam not being able to tell summer or anyone is starting to annoy me
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »