Reviews for Secret Affair
RomeLi chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
I really enjoyed this story and I totally bought Zac's explanation for why he waited to tell her he was moving there; but they never even discussed 13 years ago! I'd think she'd want to ask about that! I would:). Thanks for finishing this!
RomeLi chapter 11 . 7/27/2008
Okay, I really don't get it. I love this story, but why would Zac continue to let Sam think he was dating her sister? What was the point in that! Please clarify that plot hole for me!
Moonlight Density chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
Awee! We didnt get names dammit! :O Lmfao, it would've been hilarious if the babies decided to come after they had just finished having sex hehehe or whilst doing it LOL.. (A) Anywhosee! Loved the story
OoohLookACat chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
very cute

i knew she wouldn't have a big wedding

and yay! all is well!

loved every minute of it!

so sad to see it go though

izzie
Hazelnut Romance chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
any new stories? kinda sad and happy that its over.
notwithoutyou chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
You're right. Zac is sexy.
rocknrosebubbles chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
aww how cute :) loved this chapter and the whole story infact good job :)
brokencrystal7 chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
i cant wait to know what sex the babies are. i was shocked when you said that she was having twins. again something i was not expecting. '0' i like that scott and zac are finally playing nice with each other - finally everybody is happy!
darkchocolatediva chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
no! I cant believe its over...*tear*. Anyways cant wait till ur next story.
outsidersgirl chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
a great story
babyonyee chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
that was a cute chapter...I thought that Sam would give up some sort of fight...or say something...but good none the less! keep up the good work!
falling.without.care chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
Oh so sad only one chapter to go :(

but you know what they say...'all good things must come to an end'

I really loved this chapter!
concerto49 chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
I anticipated that you'd skip some years as the summary suggested, but never thought it'd be that many :) I admit I have issues writing this type of content because my mind would go a bit out of control, but you seem to manage it pretty well. The comment I have is more sentence variation and how you started sentences - try to make everything connect a flow more nicely. It's surely a fun idea to write about, if you consider the main character yourself. You'd half feel a bit guilty yet wanting to continue.
brokencrystal7 chapter 12 . 7/22/2008
i wasnt expecting her to be pregnant but i really do like this chapter. i do hope they get married soon! i cant wait so update soon -
Hazelnut Romance chapter 12 . 7/22/2008
update again soon then! it's a happier chappie! :]
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »