Reviews for Secret Affair
Hazelnut Romance chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
why is scott so upset with zac and sam being an item? update soon, even though u say its goign to end soon.
darkchocolatediva chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
ah... Why leave us with such a clifhanger. I just read it and alreadyt he suspence is killing me! Update as soon as you can plz!
CleverWriter2416 chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
omg please please please please PLEASE, for the love of all things holy and unholy alike, KEEP UPDATING!
September Sapphire chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
SCOTT WHAT A JACKAS! can't wait for the next update :)
BOokWoRm1491 chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
ywow brothers can be such cock blocks! lol lovin it and cant wait to see how zac is goin to prove his love for sam...
Zealot4life chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
No! Why does Scott have to play the big brother card now? But...Zac needed to prove his worth and love so I guess it makes perfect sense...so sad that Zac's reputation as a player exceeded him.
Jinxed Orangutan chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
AMAZING...AMAZING...AMAZING...FANTASTIC. i just started reading it and its amazing. too good. gosh.. u got to post it as soon as possible. or i'll die. its wonderful.
brokencrystal7 chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
OMG! i cant wait for the next chapter! i think that scott is being a jerk about all of this but i do get why he is being so mean about all of this. i wonder how zac is going to prove that he loves sam. i have not idea but i cant wait to read what is going to happen next. UPDATE SOON! -
dreamercrys chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
He better not let he go! That girl needs to learn how to let someone love her...can't waitt o see what he does to keep her.
dissatisfaction chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
Whee! You updated! This was good. The love scene was well-written and a good ending to this chapter. I, too, assumed Summer was marrying Zac.
OoohLookACat chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
well you certainly had me fooled haha

gasp

that last spoken line

is that metaphorically or physically?

or...perhaps a mix of both

very nice chapter

can't wait for more

izzie
outsidersgirl chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
this is good
babyonyee chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
that was a good chap! are u wrapping it up soon?
Boo123 chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
soo good
Zealot4life chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
what an enticing story...though i did get confused and merely assume that Zac is Summer's fiance...then I realized it was Tony and I sighed in relief. Yeah...sorry...I'm weird like that.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »